Delete?

i'm gonna delete a part of this frickin book

The alternative ending and it's part two. There are people who get pretty confused with the story. And they think that it's what happened.

Plus, i'm also planning to start the book's sequel and i don't want anyone to be confused with it's flow since i'm planning to use the first ending.

The prequel is also out. It's called My Maknae, starring Got7's maknae Yugyeom!

The sequel is probably gonna be titled IG7C: Choose, starring the MarkLee or ChoMark couple with the whole Got7

My Maknae's Short Summary:

Kim Yugyeom, Got7's precious maknae, also has a past he wants to bury.

Before meeting Park Cho Lee, JYP's niece and their choreographer, he already fell in love. His first love exactly. That girl's name is Choo Hayeon. After being held hostage and getting an injury, he forgot all about her. He forgot about his first love. After a few years, he was casted as a trainee at JYP Ent, a famous agency in Korea. He meets a girl that's awfully familiar in some way. The only thing is, he doesn't know and remember what.

IG7C: Choose's short summary:

Mark and Cho Lee are finally together. They think that happy ending's right around the corner. But the truth is, it's way further than that.

When Cho Lee's first love enters the scene and confesses that he came back for her, Cho Lee's heart is torn between Mark, her present love and Jungkook, her past love. But she has to choose. She has to choose her future.

So that's it.

i hope you still support IG7C until the end! Thank you and love lots!