After 2 Months

Yugyeom's POV

Got7 hasn't debuted yet, Cho Lee is still in the hospital, currently in a coma.

Tears still fell, it hasn't dried up over the two months...please..please wake up

I held her soft hands...it never changed, it was still the same only a little cooler, I looked at the heart monitor, it was still beating...

A knock came on the door. I opened it and the whole Got7 entered...except Mark, he wasn't there..

"Where's Mark hyung?" 

They took a while before they answered

"In his room." Bambam said

"Again? Does he ever leave his room?" I said

"Nowadays? No." Youngjae said

"Nothing I do makes him come out." Jackson said sadly

"What does he do in his room?" I asked

"The usual..he drinks.." JB said

Silence filled the atmosphere..

I turned my attention to Cho but when i heard JB talking I once again turned to them.

"Look, we all know that both you and Mark love Cho but-" he said but I cut him off

"What are you trying to say huh?! That I don't love Cho Lee enough? That Mark loves her more?" I said angrily

jackson and Bambam held me back. Jr shoved JB behind his back and talked to me calmly.

"Look, what JB is trying to say is that we know you both have feelings for Cho Lee. You can see how Mark hyung is living right now right? We have a feeling that only one of you needs her more...."

"Please Yugyeom, give some thought about it." he said as Got7 walked out the door.

I sighed..what if they're right? Are they?

i looked at Cho Lee. Lying so peacefully...

i don't know what to do...

i held her hand again, how her hand felt..it comforted me...

"Cho..I don't know what to do..please wake up soon.." I said as I kissed her forehead.

i took one look at Cho before i went out of the door.

maybe i will give some thought about it.

Mark's POV

i took another swig of liquor.

What am I doing? I'm ruining my life, that's what i'm doing..

I should really stop this....I..I couldn't let Cho lee pass away that quickly.

I..I want to take a last look at her...

I went to the hospital. I went to the counter and asked the lady where Cho's room is. She told me and i found it.

i opened the door slowly and i found cho lee on the hospital bed, asleep and peaceful. No one's in the room besides her.

I look at the heart monitor..she's alive, thank goodness..

I sat by her side. i held her hand.

Without thinking, my mouth started telling what my heart keeps shouting all this time.

"Cho lee..I'm so so sorry.. I can't help thinking that all of this is my fault.."

"You don't know how much I love you but..i do, I just really do. That time when i took krystal home. Something dropped. It was a tub of ice cream..I had a feeling it was you who saw us. I'm telling you now, all of that was nothing. everything on my mind was you.."

"And when you and Yugyeom started dating? My heart broke apart, it teared into little pieces and it hurts so bad..I wanted to be happy for the both of you and I am but the feeling of longing and hurt in my heart, just doesn't disappear."

"I never knew and maybe I never would. but I wanted to know if I ever hurt you when you saw me and Suzy during your date with Yugyeom. That was nothing I tell you.."

"The only person in my mind and heart is you..and only you.... I really love you and please wake up." 

I held her hand tightly as tears fell on my cheeks then kissed her.

As I let go of her hand and stood to leave the room, I heard the heart monitor beeping..

As the doctor and nurses forced me out of the room. I started to panic...Cho..please don't leave us