Chaos Call

Kris and the others bolted to the castle. "Kris, slow down!" Ralsei said as he followed up the steps to the castle.

"HEHAHEHAHE!" A large laugh could be heard on the second floor. The group walked up and... Spamton and Jevil.

"You are [Very funny] you [clown around town]" Spamton said to the clown. "Oh, the lightners have arrived, arrived!" Jevil said, turning to the group.

"What in the world are you two doing here?" Susie asked with her axe in hand.

"We [so dearly request] that you guys let us [stay for a while?]"

"No. Never!" Susie was enraged at the sight of them. "Now get out!" Ralsei tried to calm her down, but she still had her axe out.

"Oh, how mean, mean. It would be sad if we had to go and sit out in the cold." Jevil tried to get her to let them stay. "What do you say, [bluebird]? You're my [number one customr]."

"Hmmm... maybe not." Kris said. "[Doh...] How [unkind of you]" The two of them walked out of Kris's room, and the others followed just to make sure they weren't up to anything.

"Glad that's over. They were creeping me out," Berdly said as the group exited the castle. "We should probably go home. Mom's waiting." Kris went through the dark fountain, followed by Susie, Berdly, and Noelle.

The end 💫