Where is He?!

"Kris, slow down. You aren't making any sense," Berdly said Kris.

"Wait... you couldn't be talking about him, are you?" Ralsei asked with a deep look in his eyes. The room was silent.

"I dunno, am I? Who is this "him"?" Kris had no idea who Ralsei was talking about.

"You know..." His voice turned into a whisper now. "the clown?"

"Nope. Good guess though." Ralsei was relieved, but confused. Berdly face planted. Noelle just sat there.

"Wait." Susie said. "Stop everything. Where's Lancer?" "Finally, somebody gets it," Kris said.
.............................................................................
"I'm sorry, who?" Berdly said. He didn't really interact with Lancer that much. "Oh, Kris, the guy in your pocket?" Noelle suggested. "Yeah, well, he's not in there." Kris looked again.

All of a sudden, they heard Queen's laugh. "He's probably with Queen." Ralsei pointed to the stairs leading to the bedrooms. "Great!" Susie, once again, ran off with no warning.

Lancer was in his room, playing Fortnite. (because yes) Queen was right beside him, watching him play.

"Woah, is that Fortnite?" Berdly, being an "alpha gamer," ran over to watch. "Yes It Is Burghley" Queen, even though she was not in the take-over-the-world act anymore, she still didn't remember Berdly's name.

"Oh, hey, Susie! Blue guy! Toothpaste Boy! Um. Whoever you are. And bluebird!" Lancer paused his game and greeted everyone. "Wow, that's a lot of people."

"I'm glad I found you, Lancer." That was probably the one time Kris was actually worried.

For now.

Stay tuned for part 4!