DISCLAIMER!!

Hello to everyone who's decided to try this book, and I appreciate you doing so, but before you do there's a few points you should know.

I made this book early January of last year, a year ago now. When I did my writing skills were absolutely awful, and though they're not perfect now, i've had some time to improve slightly.

When I made this book, I had no plan of what to do. It was something I began to write for fun and also because I had a raging crush on Klaus, still ongoing btw..

But all together, this book is not well written and not planned out at all, there are storylines and plot twists in this book that I made as I wrote, not planning out consequences for them or different approaches. Everything I wrote was basically made up on the spot and I did go along with the lines from the actual show, The Originals.

When I finished the book, it was because I had no motivation to actually provide a proper ending and I was going through major writing block, which I'm still partly going though. This has been going on since late September and I've been struggling to actually sit down and write, which is why there's not been many stories from me lately.

As time goes on, I'm going to occasionally go back, edit and fix some chapters, because though I love this book like my own child, it has too many faults.

This book was my first book and with that I gained experience and skills on how to improve, think of this book as a tester because honestly you can't expect much from it, its quite poorly written and definitely doesn't have the best put together storylines.

Still, it would be an experience to read for the first time, so if you're still willing to go ahead, I hope you enjoy the book and also understand where I'm coming from.

Thank you and hopefully I see more of you soon!!