Let go|Rafe Cameron

TW: Sad 💔(also a gun involved, no death tho)
I know I just did a Drew Starkey one but i got this idea soooo here you go.
I am trying to write a JJ one. And I'm sorry but this is angst, sorry I haven't had a Happy one of Rafe 😅
Also I'm trying a knew style of writing so let me know which one you like better.

Based off of this Video, so I'm giving credit to Kiespov
Takes place in season 2 episode 10
Also this isn't going to be exactly what happend in the show, so sorry about that.
------------------

You slowly opened you're eyes, squinting them from the light. 'Where am I?' You thought to yourself, as you slowly sat up. You were in a room, and the door was closed.

You got up and walked to the nearest window, only to see water....'No..no no no' you then rushed to the door trying to open it. It's locked. You started panicking and looking around the room to try and find a hair pin or something that could fit in the lock.

You're heart beat faster as you heard footsteps walk up to the door and stop. You started to try and opened the window before whoever was behind the door came in. You heard the person put the key in the door, making a clicking sound, before the door opened.

You turned around only to see Rafe.
You swallowed hard as you looked at him with wide eyes. "No....." you wispered, shaking you're head slightly. "Y/n..." he said in a calm but warning voice and walked closer to you.

You looked for an escape and realized the only way you could do that is if you made a run for it. 'Got nothin to lose' you said to you'reslef before running to the door. Right as you were about to make it out of the room, Rafe grabbed ahold of you're waist pulling you back and pushing you against the wall.

"I suggest you don't do that." He said in a lower tone. You quickly kicked him hard in the shin, hearing a grunt of pain from him as he let go of you. Then you ran out of the room as fast as you could.

Rafe quickly ran out of the room looking both ways to figure out wich way you went. And that was when he heard footsteps going down the metal stairs infront of him.

You and Rafe had been friends since you both were 15 years old. Before he cared about the whole Kook vs Pogue's thing. But he changed. He started to think that Pogue's were a bunch of low life's that didn't know anything.

He started to distance himself from you, and he acted like he didn't know you when he was around his friends. You knew his dad didn't like Pogue's either, and in all honesty you think that Ward told Rafe to stop hanging around you.

But even after he did that, you were still there for him....always trusted him. That changed quickly after you had found out he killed Peterkin. Rafe knew you didn't like violence, and no matter who it was you never thought anyone deserved death, or deserved to be hurt. You lost you're best friend, and the guy that you've liked ever since you became friends.

You ran through the basement of the ship, trying to find a place to hide.
You heard heavy footsteps come down the stars and stop at the bottom of them. You quickly hid behind machinery before Rafe could see you.

You saw him looking around the room before walking around looking for you. "Y/n!" He yelled out as he looked behind barrels and random boxes.
"Come on, let's talk about this." He said still looking around.

(Rafe's pov)

I looked around boxes trying to find Y/n. I was about to go upstairs when I heard something drop. I stoped in my tracks, and turned around. I then saw a flash of y/c/h go behind a machine.(idk the word for it-a/n)