Let go pt3| Rafe Cameron

TW: Mentions of scars, bruising, and blood.
——————————————————
....continued

~big time skip, sorry~

You finally escaped and made it back to the obx. Don't ask how.

You were so weak, and you're face was bruised up with cuts. You had bruises all over you're arms and legs.
You're hair was a mess, and you needed a shower. Badly needed a shower.

You walked through town as you headed to the château to confront Kiara and the rest of the Pogue's when you heard someone shout. "Y/n!? Yo top! It's Y/n!" You looked over and saw Kelce running up to you.

"Dud, what happened to you?" He said once he saw all the bruises and cuts.
"Kelce that's impossible. How would y/n- oh my, what happened to you!?"

(Oh btw you and Topper used to date, but you both agreed to being just friends, that's why him and Kelce are being nice to you-a/n)

"I-im fine-"

"Y/n, don't lie to me." You then looked at Topper before answering. "Can...can I maybe use you're shower?" "Yeah, yeah, come with me."

>>>>

You followed Topper as he led you to the bathroom. "So my mom said you can use these to change into. Um, you know where everything is, so just yell if you need anything." You nodded in response before Topper left giving you some privacy, so you could shower.

>>>>

"Do you need anything else?" Topper asked once you got out of the bathroom. "No... I'm gonna go back to the château. Thanks for letting me use you're shower."