Please notice| Jonathan Davis

R/m means random movie
TW: none
Requested by: eclipvsd
Hopefully, this is close to what you requested! Remember, I can always rewrite it, it wont hurt my feelings<3
--------------------

"Ok, what movie do you want to watch!?" You walked out of the kitchen to see JD sitting on the couch scrolling through Netflix.

"Um....I dont know you pick." You said with a shrug of your shoulders. JD sighed before giving you a 'really' look. "Y/n. I asked what YOU wanted to watch."

"Yessss and I answered." You said, turning around and going into the kitchen. But before you could take another step further, you were lifted off of the ground. "Put me down!" You yelled, giggling. "Not until you make a decision." He said, smiling at you.

Suddenly his phone started ringing. "You should probably go get that." You smiled at him before he rolled his eyes and set you down.

You watched as he walked over to the small table in front of the couch.

Lately, you've been feeling... weird around him...

Blushing every time he compliments you or when he puts his arm around you, feeling flustered when he gets really close to you or when you guys cuddle....you're not sure.

I'm mean you guys are best friends but....could you have really fallen for him? Does he even know you like him?

"Hey, Y/n? Um, a couple of my friends that I filmed with were wondering if they could come over, is that ok with you?" He asked, pulling the phone away from his face.

"JD, this is you're house. You can have whoever you want over here." You chuckled a bit, looking at him.

"I just wanted to make sure." He said, holding his hands up in defense.

You laughed before walking into the kitchen, grabbing you're phone and drink, and heading back into the living room to sit on the couch.

Not long after, JD let out a sigh and ploped down next to you, putting a blanket over the both of you and pulling you cllse to him, before continuing to scroll through Netflix.

>>>>

The sound of the door bell rang through the house, letting us know someone was at the front door.

JD got up from the couch, knowing his friends were waiting on the other side.

'Hey's!' And 'hi's' were exchanged as well as hugs. "Y/n, can you come here!?"

You heard JD ask, making you get up and head towards him.

~JD's pov~

I get to the front door and greet my friends with a hug. "Ok, who's this new chick you've been telling me about?" Rudy asked after we pulled away from the hug. I rolled my eyes as I felt a little bit of heat rise to my face.

"Ooooohhhh, JD's got a girrrlllllfreiiinnnnddd." Chase and Drew said in an annoying tone of voice, making everyone laugh.

"Guys stop...just stop." I said laughing a bit. "Ahw, come on, man, you afraid we're gonna tell her that -"

"Alright! Alright! Shut up! You guys can meet her." I cut Drew off, my eyes widening at what he was about to say.

"Y/n, can you come here!?"

Not long after I called for her, I saw her walking towards us.

"This is Y/n." I said when Y/n walked up next to me. "Hi." She gave a smile and nodded.

"Y/n, that's Chase, Rudy, Drew, and Madelyn." I pointed to each person as I said their names.

(Back to third person...or is it first person? Someone help me, I'm stupid😅)