So what are we?| Rafe Cameron

TW: nothing
You are 18, and Rafe is going to be 20
Let me know if you want an age gap warning?
---------------------

"Hey, Y/n!" Sarah hugged you as soon as she opened the door. "Let's get inside." You followed her in the house. Wow. This place was huge.

You had never been to Rafes' house before, which was weird considering you've both been best friends for almost 2 years now. This place was huge. You see, you lived on the cut, meaning you're a Pogue, you have never seen such a big house before.

"Rafe is probably in his room. We're going to get ready around...4pm, so go ahead and come in my room around then."(it's 3mp)

"Will do." You gave her a salute making her laugh.

You and Rafe met at school through tutoring. Yes, you are two years younger than him, but you were really good at English, so you're teachers gave you extra credit points to tutor him. And here you are now.

See....you kinda forgot to ask Sarah where Rafe's room is...so... you ended up in a random hallway.

~Text messages~

Y/n:
Rafe....

Rafe:
Y/n....🤨

Y/n:
So funny story.....

Rafe:
Did you already break something?

Y/n:
I'm kinda lost...

Rafe:
How??? I gave you the directions to
the house.

Y/n:
Oh no, no, I'm here....

Rafe:
What?

Y/n:
I'm just in a hallway... on the floor...plz come find me🥺

Rafe:
Are you kidding? How do you get lost in a HOUSE???? I told you to go up the stairs that you see when you walk through the FRONT DOOR.

Y/n:
Look, Idk how and idc come find me....plz

Rafe:
......

Y/n:
Plzzzz🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Rafe:
Fine. Just stay where you are.

Y/n:
Yay!!!!🥳

~End of messages~

You sat on the floor and shut you're phone off, tapping in you're knees as you waited for Rafe to come find you.

After a couple of minutes, you heard footsteps. You looked up to see Rafe walking over to you. "Yay! You do love me!" You said, standing up and running to him.

"Shut up." Rafe said playfully while smiling. "Just wasted 30 minutes of sleep to come find you." He said as you followed him down the hallway.

"Ahwww, Rafey didn't get his beauty sleep." You stuck out you're bottom lip in fake pitty, just to annoy him.

"If you don't stop -"

"I'm so sorry, princess...do you want me to -"

Rafe cut you off, you off by picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder.