Where Are You

---

... Where are you? 

... You feel light... Are you flying? 

!!!!  Not good, what story is this?! 

You're transparent, and you're flying? 

"Okay calm down Muichirou, you have to stay calm." he tried to reassure himself. 

Right now, don't let him panic. 

Just now he was fighting the most powerful Kokushibou. 

He slashed him at the last minute even though he lost his lower half. 

It really hurts, hurts to the bone, but someone like him shouldn't live! 

But after slashing him, he remembers his eyes becoming blurred and eventually black. 

When I opened my eyes, it was like this. 

It could be said that he was already dead, he saw his body lying on the cold ground, eyes closed, skin from pinkish white to pale blue from losing too much blood. 

While he was like this, the other two - Sanemi and Gyoumei were still fighting Kokushibou, and they were close to winning. 

Muichirou felt really sorry that he couldn't help them defeat him. 

But you can't come back to life and fight again, you're dead!... And that's fine, you're tired too. 

Maybe it's time to go now. 

It's true that it makes you feel so guilty, there's still a lot of things left to decide. 

Muzan is still alive, the other turrets are still fighting the enemy. 

Hmmm... Well, just go around and take a look at everything one last time. 

Before, he could only look at the clouds above, not paying attention to the things around him. 

But now he wants to learn more things, he regrets that he didn't pay attention to his surroundings before, and now he can only see things for a short time.

---

He was currently standing at Giyuu and Tanjiro's place, he was watching them talk about their plan to kill Muzan when suddenly the crow flew over and announced that he  and Genya is dead. 

Tanjiro heard that immediately, he became shocked and tears started to appear from the corners of his eyes, and Giyuu didn't react much but Muichirou knew, deep inside he was really sad. 

"It's a pity, but I have to go first. I'm sorry." He gave a bitter smile and turned to leave. 

He was going to go around a few more places, and the place he arrived was where Gii and Obanai were fighting a demon. 

They were so exhausted, he wanted to rush in, but in his current state it was useless. 

He reluctantly turned to walk away.

---

He walked around as he wanted, and he saw a lot of things. 

The situation is getting worse, Muzan has escaped. 

But even so, I have faith that we will win. 

That was enough for him to go away in peace. 

.... Wait a minute why do you feel like you forgot something important? 

Something very precious to him. 

You probably wouldn't want to go if you hadn't seen it yet. 

"Try to remember Muichirou! What did you forget? Come on! Remember!" he tried to remember, but I forgot.