"See you"

«Muichirou x Nezuko» .

The striking small body is Muichirou's white skin standing under the cherry blossom tree, jet-black hair mixed with turquoise scattered in the gentle breeze of autumn afternoon sun, cherry blossom petals. Pink roses keep falling down continuously but gently as winter snowflakes dotted all over the yard, making the fragrant scent fly gently in the space.

His ocean-like blue eyes stared up at the bright red sunset sky at the end of the horizon as if on fire, in the distance the hills covered with gloomy green trees and sometimes only a barren color could be seen. of rocks and sand, sometimes he feels that if he goes a little further, leaves this peaceful place and goes out into the world out there, what will happen? "Deadly, brutal, malicious" were the only words he could think of but perhaps it was more than that.

This world is full of dust, chains, fear hidden in those people, beautiful appearance but deep inside is withered, maybe that's what he has to face later but he should think about it for a while, even a hasty decision won't do anything. Muichirou sighed, closed his eyes, slowly feeling with his senses, letting his mind wander. . . . . .

"Swipe......Soo...Sort..." The sound of someone's footsteps was soft, prolonged, lightly stepping on the yellowed, crispy, dry grass. interrupted his usual hazy thoughts. Already on the defensive, he raised his hand to touch his short sword and slowly turned his head around. Suddenly his pupils widened in surprise, the hand holding the short sword fell slightly for a moment, but his eyes focused on a strange girl before his eyes to examine.

In appearance, this girl was also about seven or eight years old, her skin was smooth and ruddy, her eyes were red like sapphires sparkling with sadness, her jet-black hair was tied up with a wooden brooch. She is also decorated with sparkling stones. Plus she wears a plum pink kimono, with a soft fur coat that looks.

Looking back and forth, he thought maybe this was a lost child of some wealthy family, he breathed a sigh of relief, slowly sat down slowly, looking at the little girl in front of her, she wasn't afraid at first. His gaze was cold like any other boy.

-"Are you lost? Where is your house? Let me take you home."

After a long time, she said, "No...no, I'm not lost." The girl stammered. "Hmm..?" Muichirou thought, normally the children in the village would play near the vicinity, but it's quite far from that place and usually nobody comes here, not even hunters or woodcutters, he I think something must have happened to this girl.

-"I...I don't have anyone to play with in the village..so I always follow my brother everywhere, but he's gone today, I'm so sad." The girl said sullenly. He seems to understand this girl's feelings, because he has been like this himself, it's so lonely...

-"But you shouldn't go alone like this, you always have to go wherever you go. accompanied by an adult." The girl clutched her kimono tightly, she didn't answer but looked at him, asking in return:

-"So... what's your name?" She tilted her head slightly, her sideburns shining in the afternoon sun.

- "..Muichirou,... My name is Muichirou Tokitou."

"My name is Nezuko Kamado." She grinned, a different smile from her timid expression earlier. "So... what are you doing here?"

-"Sightseeing.."

-"I just knew there was a place like this, I thought it was a quiet and fresh place."

After saying that, Nezuko also looked towards the horizon with him.
"So you're here alone... Tokitou-san?"

"Um,... it's like being isolated from the outside world..." Muichirou's eyes were still fixed on the sky. "So you're like me." She smiled, somehow seeing her smile make him feel a little warm inside.

The two stood still for a long time, the wind began to calm down, the rustling of leaves, time seemed to stop. I raised my voice to break the silence:

-"Hey, Tokitou-san if it's like this, would you like to have a friend?" He pondered for a while while she was waiting for an answer from him, Muichirou originally wanted to say "no" but..

-"Hmm...if I had a friend, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. ,... I think so." Nezuko seemed happy so after a while she said, "So...Tokitou-san, can you be friends with me?" Nezuko suddenly stretched out her hand in front of him, somewhat innocent and innocent. He looked at her and then naturally smiled slightly because of her cuteness.

Seeing that, I burst out laughing and said in an excited voice: "You're laughing, Tokitou-san". He coughed to cover his embarrassment and then remained silent, while Nezuko closed Sapphire's eyes and giggled: "Hey, so... shall we be friends?" He slowly nodded, at that moment, he grabbed Muichirou's hand and looked at him and raised it: "So today I finally have a friend.