Practice with Muichiro

- NEZUKO!!! "This voice... Could it be...!"

------ Rewind a little before Nezuko arrives... - Tokitou-sama, Nezuko Kamado has arrived. A rookie bowed respectfully.

- Huh? Has Nezuko arrived?

- Muichirou's mind in the clouds was immediately pulled back to the ground.

- Yes. The rookie boy hesitated when he saw Muichirou's strange excitement. Without waiting for the rookie to leave, Muichirou used the speed of a pillar to run straight to the gate just to... pick him up. . .

And... - NEZUKO!!! "This voice... Could it be...!" ... No flashback...

- Ah... Muichirou!!

He happily rushed over to hold Nezuko's hand: - Nezuko, why did you come so long? Come on, let's make some tea and cake before practice. Muichirou led Nezuko through the surprised eyes of the rookies. Muichirou led Nezuko into the house and laid out tea and cake in front of her eyes.

- Oh, it looks delicious.

- Go ahead and eat. There's a lot more, try to get more. Nezuko lowered her head and picked up a cake to eat. While eating, I looked around the room once. This room is quite large, Nezuko even imagined that this whole house would be the size of 5 of her family's houses put together. Glancing out into the yard, my sweat suddenly poured out like a bath when I saw the rookies practice and the coach was sitting around with tea and cake.

Taking a small sip of tea, she turned to Muichirou and said: - Can we practice after eating cake and drinking tea?

Muichirou was lounging around looking at Nezuko when he was startled and stammered: - Yeah...That's fine. Oh no, you just sit and play!

- Why? I know what's on your mind. Ignore those rookies. It's not too late to practice tomorrow.

- Ah... Well.. Seeing that Muichirou was so harsh, Nezuko also kept quiet. I finally finished eating. What do you do now? I'll arrange a room for you now. Follow me. Muichirou went ahead and Nezuko lazily followed behind. As I thought, this house is really big. Muichirou pulled open the door and...

- Wow! - Nezuko couldn't help but exclaim.

- Your bedroom is next to mine, so if you have anything, just run over.

*Author: I know that your words are full of darkness :)))* .

Evening came... After being full with Muichirou's full meal, Nezuko ran into the kitchen to make tea for him. Maybe it's my habit after every meal. After eating, get ready to go to bed. Tomorrow we will wake up early to practice.

- Um... . . Nezuko cleaned up and went into the room. I took the blankets and pillows from the closet and arranged them neatly. Muichirou was standing by the door watching me do it. His brother's every move was noticed without taking his eyes off him. "Is this worthy to be the wife of Ha Tru's wife :)) - Have a good night's sleep. Muichirou turned off the light.

- Well, so are you. The door to the room was closed, and now she was alone in the room.

"Why do I feel so empty all of a sudden. Should I go to Muichirou's room? No way!" Nezuko lay tossing and turning, unable to sleep.

In the end, I decided to sneak out of the mansion, maybe after walking around I can sleep better? Say is do. Nezuko jumped up, hid the pillow under the blanket, making it swell, outsiders would think she was sleeping soundly covered with the blanket. Nezuko also carefully went to Ha Chu's room to check, he had been sleeping with his pillow for a long time. Nezuko temporarily put on a haori, but now it's not convenient to change into a demon slaying outfit. But don't think I'm not wearing anything, Nezuko is wearing her old pink kimono again. Because Ha Tru's residence is also very strictly guarded, it is very difficult to go out. But I just need to gently go to the wall, flip a few times to come out. Before leaving, she also stole a flower branch and wandered for a while. The guards? Mosquito! I kept groping in the dark, enjoying the beauty of the moonlight by myself at night. In the past, living with her brother and younger siblings, Nezuko used to be told stories by her mother every evening, lying down and whispering warm words to them,... Thinking of this, Nezuko suddenly felt lonely. Wow, my tears are about to flow.