Misheard

Today, Nezuko went with him and his friends to a summer festival together.

They all agreed because this was the last time they could hang out together, graduating soon.

This is the last summer.

_-_

That night, at Kamado's house, Nezuko was choosing the right yukata for this outing.

She wanted to choose the best one because it was the last time she went out with everyone. Must dress well!

"Nezuko?" Tanjirou knocked on her door.

"Can I come in?"

"Yes!"

_-_

Tanjirou opened the door and walked in, sitting down on his brother's bed.

"Have you chosen any clothes for tonight?"

Nezuko shook her head slightly. She had been standing in front of the wardrobe for a long time but still couldn't choose which one. She has worn all the clothes, nothing new. Her face is sad.

Tanjirou saw that and smiled softly, looking at how cute his little sister was. Okay, he didn't want to see her sad anymore, so he told Nezuko he had a present for her.

"Really?" she asked eagerly, wanting to know what it was.

"Yes!" he replied cheerfully.

So he went back to his room and came back with a rather large gift box in his hand.

"For you."

_-_

When Nezuko had just received and thanked her brother, she immediately opened the gift box.

And you know what, it's a really nice patterned yukata! The pattern is foggy, the sewing is detailed, and the fabric is also very good. But the strange thing is why the fog? She had never worn anything like that before.

But never mind, after all, this is a gift from her brother, so she really appreciates it!

"Thank you, big brother!" Nezuko happily hugged the yukata in her arms.

"It's nothing, you should wear it for tonight. I'll go back to my room." After saying that, he got up and went to his room.

But what Nezuko didn't know was that when she was only halfway to her room, her brother called someone and said, "I already gave it to her. The rest is yours. Fighting Muichirou!"

Yes, the gift she had just received was given by Muichirou to Tanjirou and asked him to give it to Nezuko. But Muichirou asked Tanjirou to say it was a gift from him and not Muichirou. Tanjirou also didn't know why he should follow the instructions. And so that gift box was successfully delivered to Nezuko.

_-_

It's already 6 p.m., the time when everyone has gathered.

Kanao, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Mitsuri, Obanai, Sanemi, Uzui, Shinobu, Giyuu,...and even Muichirou.

"Hello everyone!" Nezuko wore a yukata given to him by his brother (actually Muichirou) to go to the festival as he said.

Everyone complimented her on how cute and beautiful she was. As for Muichirou, he looked at her for a long time and then turned away again. She had noticed, and wondered if she was mistaken, seeing his ears turn a little red.

_-_

"Then let's play as much as you like, when it's almost time, let's meet at the main field!" Tanjirou said standing in front of everyone. He wanted this year before everyone graduated, there would be at least a couple of couples who had a crush on each other that could become a couple. And especially my little sister.

"Let's go! Split up and let's go!" so the group split up, now left alone with her and Muichirou.

"Doesn't it look like you and I went together?" Nezuko looked over at Muichirou and smiled, not expecting him to be with him. It's not too bad, it's just that everything is so fast she can't keep up with the information.

"Shall we go?"

"Um." He opened a smile, a shy smile and nodded slightly. The time they spent together was the best moment for Muichirou. Both of them had a lot of fun, going from stall to stall playing a lot as well as eating very well. And when they were walking together, they stopped, why? Because Nezuko suddenly stopped making him stop too.

"What's wrong Nezuko?" he looked at her, she looked up at the sky for a bit then looked at him and shook her head as if to say nothing, then she continued. When she passed him, she suddenly said "suki" (like). He was dumbfounded, did she just say like? She likes you? Great then!! His heart seems to have a fire of hope and it is gradually getting bigger. Looks like you have a chance! Then he will confess to her shortly! You won't hesitate anymore!

"Oh! Is everyone here already?" Tanjirou saw that everyone had arrived at the meeting place on time, but only the Nezuko couple had not yet arrived. But you don't blame, you won't say anything. "Looks like it's been successful today." Tanjirou mumbled as he stood there with a small smile. It's all up to you, Muichirou.

_-_

"This Nezuko..." Muichirou called her name, stopping in the middle of the road.

"? What's wrong Muichirou?" Nezuko also stopped after him.

"I..."

5!

"I'm very...very..."

4!

"? What happen?"

3!

"Muichirou, what do you want to say?"

2!

"I really like..."

1!

"I really like you Nezuko-ah!!"

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

When he confessed his feelings, fireworks were also fired into the sky. Don't think it's because of the fireworks that Nezuko can't hear; her face is already red. Nezuko was confused as to how to respond, but then she calmed down and nodded gently. "I agree!!"

_-_

"What's up, successful Muichirou?" Tanjirou patted him on the shoulder.

"Um! You know, before I confessed, Nezuko said she liked me! She said it very softly but I could hear it. It gave me courage to confess!" Muichirou scratched the back of his neck, a little shy.

"Hmm? Did I say?" Nezuko next to him heard it and asked him back.

"Didn't you say like (suki) at that time?" Muichirou looked confused; what if she didn't say it???

"You said the moon (tsuki)," Nezuko laughed, oh my god, you heard wrong Muichirou! So their love story started with Muichirou misheard :) a memorable start.