See You Again

Hey, we don't care about each other right?"

" but when you're gone, I feel so sad... "muichirou and nezuko know each other like no matter what, tanjirou has never spoken to each other. nezuko is the only support for my family . Muichirou considers killing demons his whole life . doesn't care about the surroundings . he has to fold the paper airplane and drop it into the big sky .

The airplanes contain contains thousands of thoughts and memories that he can't share with anyone and will fly away, it will eventually sink into oblivion. At that time, Muichirou will stop remembering those thoughts and will continue to focus on killing demons. ,what you consider your whole life. tanjirou is the special bond between nezuko and muichiro roam happily with his damn body .but when that rope breaks...do you still care about each other?

- what are you doing? call it a visit ?

- fold the plane so beautiful, don't have to ask each other how you are.- want to try it? that day the sky was so clear and blue. the spring colors made the air soft. each warm ray of sunlight shone down on the green grass carpet. for the dew drops remaining on the canopy to become sparkling.

Above, those floating clouds keep drifting, carefree, not interested in anything. I also partially understand why why do you like watching clouds so much..that moment...is a rare peaceful moment in the cruel world that you and I exist in.why is it so cruel?because demons still exist in this world it took away my family .taken away the twin brother that you loved .the pain of seeing your loved one killed right in front of your eyes is probably the only thing you and i have in common .i see it in you . you can see my sadness . thought this peaceful moment would last forever ... but nothing confirmed it already gone.

There are already a lot of people who have gone away. I'm also very sad ... but each of you, only your sacrifice makes me feel very lonely. Paper airplanes send your thoughts fly away today made nezuko feel tired. It was clear that the weather forecast said it was sunny today! nezuko didn't bring an umbrella the heavier the grain. the street is still busy, still crowded shelter from the rain, the person carrying the umbrella quickly tries to go home.

No one will care about her like me... my heart feels heavy, the uniform is wet, soaked in my shirt, the cold makes me shiver Suddenly, the pouring rain stopped falling on my head. It felt strange, I realized that there was someone behind.

- you are nezuko, class 2-B? cover for umbrella , Nezuko suspected to be a scammer .- what do you want ? the black haired teen was yelled at and immediately showed disapproval . he had the heart to help but was not grateful but shouted . God , he wanted help without telling anyone.

- I'm in the same class as you! felt sorry for him, so he was going to give him a ride, but he bullied people. I didn't want to! feeling that the other side was angry, I gave in. Anyway, I need to go back soon ... try to find my mind. remember to find the other person's name to address.

- I'm sorry .um...can we go tokitou?- call me muichirou .don't say another word to each other, you and I walk away. In the midst of the busy life, there are two silhouettes of a man and a woman of different heights watching each other walk, even though someone out there tries to run home with all their might. It seems that this world is only you and me. The world is quiet. this vase is only for the two of you . no demons , no one has to sacrifice didn't talk to each other at all... just like now. not many children came to nezuko's house. I regret leaving you and the mint green umbrella. It seems that you and I both don't want each other to go away. No one said anything, just stood like that for a while long .

- ne...nezuko , see you soon ! see you in a peaceful world where we are together ...