Unexpected Injury

I stood to the side listening. Continuing to listen to their discussion.

I just stood silently because that's all I was capable of right now. I'd just been given a detailed recap on how Liam attempted murder on Scott.

How Theo did hurt Lydia to get his answers and how he threatened everyone else.

I am going to murder him.

Murder is too underwhelming. I'm going to keep him in an old Argent torture chamber chain his ass to an electrified wall and keep him there for four days slowly decapitating each part of his body before setting it ablaze.

"I just need to talk to him. Not fight him." Stiles said starting to head out of the room.

Oh, well I'm going to fight him.

"Stiles, you can't go alone," Melissa added.

"He's not," I added and all heads turned to me and peered down at the knife in my hand. "I'm going. See ya!"

To be specific it was my favourite weapon. Chinese ring daggers.

"You're not coming with me," Stiles muttered stopping me.

"I'm not giving you a choice," I replied with a wink.

"Does anyone even know how to find him?" Parrish asked.

"We don't have to find him. He'll come to me," Stiles said as he stormed out of the room.

I followed behind him without hesitating.

"Sky, your staying."

I laughed because he better be joking. "Try again."

Scott was behind the both of us not saying anything. Guess we all really aren't on the friend's end of the spectrum right now.

"He could hurt you."

Both are very good reasons to keep us both around.

When we finally made it to the car he groaned turning to finally meet my eyes.

I smiled folding my arms. "I'm not putting your life at risk Stilinski."

I envisioned the clogs in his brain constantly turning as he sighed keeping his eyes directly on me.

"I'm not losing anyone else because of him."

"Neither am I," I shrugged unlocking my car and waiting for him to get in. Especially Stiles.

"I mean it," he looked at me dead in the eyes and I nodded.

"So do I. Let's go."

"God you're so stubborn I swear to–"

"Get a move on Stiles. We've got a psychopath to meet," I smiled as he finally got in the car with a grunt.

Please, as if he would believe he would win this argument. Poor gullible Stiles.

I gave Scott a nod when he got on his bike and kept the urge to grin like an idiot.

The S.S.S clan was back! Kind of. We're working on it.

But hey it's like the old times: we usually solve our problems by not speaking to each other until we're forced into a situation to work together.

We're gonna be just fine.

༄༄

I crept up behind him knowing it was no use. He could hear me easily, catch my scent in a second and well he knew I wouldn't leave Stiles alone with an asshole.