9

Heya.back again I guess. I'm actually back out of spite because someone I know wants to write a book. no matter how much I try to escape wattpad, it keeps dragging me back by my hair. hope you enjoy.
-----------------------

This of course let Y/N and Su-hyeok catch a break.

But not for long.

-----------------------

There were zombies lunging out at them from every corner, and for a second, Y/N thought about dieing.

How nice it would feel.. To not suffer through this hell anymore.

To not be in danger, no matter what you do.

She hadn't realized she was zoning out until she noticed a zombie sprinting at her.

Out of instinct, she kicked it in the.. Sensitive area.

Fortunately, though, it seemed to have an effect on it.

"Nice." She laughed, before spinning out of the way to let someone else have a turn.

As more and more students grabbed windows, they made some sort of a wall.

It was.. Unexpectedly.. Working..?

Through all the mess of it, Y/N wasn't exactly sure what was going on.

However, Su-hyeok was the exact opposite.

He knew what he was doing, and he felt a sense of pride and authority doing it.

Protecting his classmates, his friends, from an awful situation made him feel like he was needed.

Like he was important to someone, in a way.

The girls were standing back, letting the guys have all the "fun".

Y/N was getting quite bored.

She wanted to help, but she felt extremely tired after fighting the infected before. On top of that, she doesn't exactly sleep well.

"Hey! Get out of the way!" Dae-su's voice pulled her back to reality.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion. Dae-su was gripping firmly on a door, and sprinting towards the crowd with it.

At the very last second, the guys ducked down and let Dae-su get to work.

With his giant make-shift shield, he was hoarding off zombies left and right.

Some of his classmates even came to help him push the infected back so they could get through the stupid hallway.

Windows still in-hand, together they pushed the undead back.

"Get over here!" A voice yelled.

Y/N was the first over, the others following closely behind.

"How can we help?" She asked.

"Push it!"

"Right, sorry."

With all of them pushing, and screaming of course, they were a lot stronger than the zombies but still had some difficulties pushing them back.

They had reached the end of the hallway, and needed to turn. As they were rounding the corner, a zombie broke free and was redirected by a window.

"Run upstairs!" Someone yelled, but Y/N couldn't hear correctly because of all the adrenaline pumping through her veins.

After the words registered in her head, she shouted without thinking.

"No!"

One of the girls tugged on her hand.