Wasting away (Malum)

Michael was anorexic, depressed, self harming, he was just wasting away into nothing. He only had one person that kept him here on this Earth, but that all cam crashing down when he say that boy kissing a girl at school. Michael's heart shattered into a million unfixable pieces, he couldn't never forget what he just saw, ever. He ran home, the best his horribly weak legs could run. He grabbed his thickest blade and sliced the cold metal across his arm 20 times on the right, then carving Calum into the left one, knowing the blood loss would be extremely dangerous for his body but he didn't care, the only boy that kept him alive was Calum, and that boy just broke him. Michael blacked out on the floor, laying in a puddle of his own blood, Calum came to Michael's house and ran upstairs, wanting to talk to his bestfriend. Calum opened the bathroom door and sobbed as he dialed 911, praying for Michael's life.

Happy ending
"His blood loss was extreme, but we managed to save him. He may have on visitor at a time." The nurse explained and Calum got up, seeing his best friend lying half concious in bed, a breathing tube in his nose, his skin abnormally pale, his collarbones sticking out. "Calum?" Michael whispered, his voice barely audible. "Michael, I'm so sorry. I'm probably the last person you wanna see right now but I have to tell you this. That girl forced me to kiss her, pinned me against the lockers and kissed me. I broke free after I saw you run away. I just need to tell you this, I love you so much that it physically hurts me and I need to know how it feels to kiss you." Calum explained and Michael motioned for him to walk towards him, "You can find out now." Michael smiled and Calum kissed him.

Sad ending
The heart monitor went dead as Michael's heart gave up, he was gone. Calum never forgave himself for this, Calum began cutting, MIKEY scarred on his arms, he visited the grave every day, crying every time. That was until he went to Michael's old room, standing on the blood stained carpet with a pill bottle in his hand and he swallowed every single pill. He sat on the dry spot and laid fown, "I'm coming Mikey." He whispered before wasting away.