Soldier

Michael
"We really miss you." I smiled into the phone, talking to Luke. "I know, only a couple more months and you can see me." He said and I rubbed my baby belly. "How's our little boy doing?" Luke asked, "Who said it was a boy?" I smirked. "Mum, can I talk to dad?" My and Luke's son, Daniel, asked. "Of course you can. Here." I smiled and handed the blonde teenager my phone. I'm 5 months pregnant with Luke and my third child, our oldest son Daniel is 14,  our daughter is 10. Luke is a soldier who is fighting in Iraq right now, he'll be coming home soon. About 3 months until he comes home. 

*1 month later*
"It's a boy!" I smiled through the phone, walking out of the doctors office. "Hey! It's a boy!" I heard Luke cheer. I giggled and rubbed my belly, "I can't wait to see you." I smiled. "I just wanna kiss you." "Well you can." He smiled. "How?" I asked, "Turn around." He instructed and I turned around, seeing Luke standing with the phone to his ear. "Oh my god!" I gasped and ran to him, hugging him and then kissing him hard. "I missed you so much." I sniffled, tears of joy falling down my cheeks. "I missed you too. The kids too." He smiled and put a hand on my belly, a little thump hitting his hand. "He loves you already." I smiled and kissed him again.