Chapter 4 | Education Made for men

Y/n walks between the two most popular men in her new school, looking somewhat tiny compared to them. They still somehow were able to overshadow her, although she stood out like a sore thumb being the only female.

If they continued to walk her to class like this, the three could've been the most popular trio on campus. Maybe even in the city, considering there weren't very many important people out there.

Wilbur is about to bust the door to Y/n's class door down when he abruptly stops at how polite Y/n and Terrance had been, knocking simultaneously. They jump in unison and stare at each other, the female shooting him another sweet smile. Something was off... Terrance mentally shrugged it off, turning the knob and entering with his little party on his tail.

"Ah." The teacher pauses. He was close to irritation, that is if he hadn't seen his two former students.

Ones he was quite fond of as well.

"You must be Y/n L/n." He sternly says, clearing his throat. Y/n ignores the stares she got, stepping forward to bow her head and hold her hand out to shake his. "Yes." She merely says, already feeling burdened with anxiety.

"And I'm guessing you've realized that you're quite late, am I correct?" The professor looks down at her, shaking her hand and firmly holding it when he feels her strong grip tighten at his words.

"Yes, I am so sorry. It had been my fault. Some papers flew out of my bag and these two came to help me, so we ended up missing the train." Y/n takes accountability, completely lying to save her newfound friends from any trouble. She remains with her head bowed. Behind her, Wilbur jumps in his spot, Terrance shifting as he clears his throat.

The teacher looks back at them as if reading their minds; the way Wilbur shakes his head frantically and Terrance closes his eyes, tapping a finger against his book bag. There were no words needed to tell the truth. "Ok. Don't let it happen again alright? You go take your seat. You two, come out with me please." Y/n stands, eyes searching for any sign of disappointment.

But all she could find was something that looked like he'd been impressed with her act, walking past her to speak with the two men.

She finally lets herself scan the room, men staring her down like a predator and its prey.

As the door shuts behind her, Y/n pulls herself together, walking down isles of desks to a single one in the very far left corner which was left untouched. Meanwhile, outside is Terrance and Wilbur, including a knowing professor. "This was all your fault wasn't it." He sighs, brushing a stray hair away from his face, intended to be speaking toward Terrance.

"Yep." The pink-haired beauty replied blankly. He doesn't bow, but he nods in apologies.

"Thanks for leading her here. Like a lil' stray duck that one." The professor chuckles deeply, referring to Y/n as he gestures his head toward the class door. "Exactly what we were thinking!" Will snickered, almost to himself.

Two out of three of them had shared a laugh. Terrance only grins to himself at the thought. He realizes soon that he is smiling and brushes it away, trying his best to not be too intrigued.

"So, since you three seem to be very well acquainted, I'd appreciate it if you two could show her around. Is that okay?"

Will and Terrance share a glance, thinking deeply of the request before Will decides to speak for the both of them. "Yup! We'd be more than happy to." His smile is truthful and cheeky, his hands behind his back, so fond of the idea of being able to have the chance at getting closer to Y/n. She understood him so well, matches his energy...

Wilbur can recall the way they instantly clicked as they chased after the mess of Terrance's notes. Cackling, grinning from ear-to-ear and cheering when the other catches one.