Chapter 6: Face Slapping Mo Qi (II)

A person slowly walked out from behind the tree. He had a pair of long and narrow eyes, and a straight nose; a white and fair person. The eunuch attire on his body could not hide his clean, fresh, and cool temperament.

“Ling Xiao?” Mo Qi slightly released a breath, seeing the smile on his face, and cast away the frown on her lips, “What are you laughing at?”

“Is it that even you are mocking me?!” Mo Qi glared at him displeased.

Ling Xiao lightly smiled, his long and narrow eyes slightly narrowing, making him appear very charming. Mo Qi swallowed her saliva, feeling that this kind of Ling Xiao was somewhat dazzling. She slightly knitted her brows, not bothering to talk to him anymore as she rolled her eyes and turned around, preparing to leave.

Ling Xiao stopped her with a call.

Mo Qi was impatient as she turned her head around, “What?”

Ling Xiao’s pupils darken and he approached her and said, “I heard what you said just now.”

Mo Qi feeling somewhat guilty, grasped her shaking hands as she stared at Ling Xiao, saying, “So… so what?!”

“You have a lot of complaints toward Elder Lin?” Ling Xiao asked a question, already knowing the answer.

Mo Qi sneered, “So what if I do?”

Ling Xiao lowered his head, “You have to rely on her while you’re in the palace.

Mo Qi looked blankly at Ling Xiao. Ling Xiao’s gaze was very gentle and he was wearing a smile on his face. The man in her memories seemed to have returned once more. She doubtfully blinked, the expression on Ling Xiao’s face still looked real, and her heart was delighted as she ran over.

“Ling Xiao, does this mean that you’ll help… you’ll help me… does this mean… you… you’re not angry anymore?”

Mo Qi happily smiled while Ling Xiao slowly nodded. The corner of his mouth was neutral, and he carried a distinguished and accomplished air.

Mo Qi laughed happily, “I just knew! I just knew you loved me the most! And that you definitely don’t want me to be grieve, don’t want me to be sad and don’t want me to be bullied!”

Saying this, Mo Qi complained, “You were angry for too long this time!”

Ling Xiao controlled his eyes, “If I don’t teach you a lesson, will you really remember?”

Mo Qi twitched her mouth, “But you wouldn’t come out even when I was being bullied.”

Ling Xiao evilly laughed, “But aren’t I out now?”

Mo Qi smiled and pulled Ling Xiao’s hand and shook it around, “I just know you’re the best to me.”

Ling Xiao bore it, resulting in him not throwing off Mo Qi’s hand that was dragging him. It was just his expression that was slightly sluggish.

Immersed in her happiness, Mo Qi didn’t notice and only asked, “So? What do you think I should do, Ling Xiao? You were always smarter than me, help me think of something.”

What Ling Xiao wanted to hear was this sentence from Mo Qi. Of course, it made him really happy to see Mo Qi hit a wall everywhere she went, but that wouldn’t allow Mo Qi to truly fall into an impasse, nor would it accomplish his revenge soundly. Therefore, Ling Xiao decided to turn back into the old him, and “help” Mo Qi. Of course, this “help” wouldn’t be the same help as before.

Besides using that face of hers to confuse men, Mo Qi didn’t have any other good points. She was somewhat careful, but that was only when in front of men, where she would act pitiful in order to exploit them. Furthermore, she was very confident in her appearance, believing that those that loved her, would love her forever, no matter what she did. As a result, Mo Qi would certainly believe that Ling Xiao’s lack of anger now was to compromise with her and not because he had ulterior motives.