Chapter 50: Starting to Learn Martial Arts

Mo Qi pursed her lips. Knowing that she went out of line, she closed her mouth, not daring to say anymore.

Ling Xiao peered at Mo Qi’s appearance and laughed a bit. Did Mo Qi also undergo rebirth? Then it would not be strange for her character to suddenly go through such drastic changes.

After all, the past her was personally taught by him.

This is also good!

The one who harmed him was the Mo Qi of his past lifetime. Although he was always going against Mo Qi in this lifetime, Ling Xiao still restrained himself against the completely ignorant Mo Qi.

But now, his past lifetime’s Mo Qi also crossed over, so he can avenge himself against the true culprit!

Ling Xiao smiled darkly which gave Mo Qi an indescribably chill. She stared at Ling Xiao, who had an appearance that was itching to turn her into ash, and trembled in fear.

Seeing Mo Qi’s current pale appearance, the Ling Xiao of the last lifetime would probably have been greatly distressed. However, when he saw her, this lifetime’s Ling Xiao was filled with pleasure.

Ling Xiao grasped her chin tightly, coldly smiling, “You said you had foreseen this, then why did you need to poison me to death back then?!”

Mo Qi shook when she heard those words. With a disbelieving face as she stared at Ling Xiao, she stuttering out, “Don’t tell me… you too…”

Ling Xiao gave a slight smile and did not deny it.

Realization suddenly filled Mo Qi’s face, “I understand now. You are holding a grudge against me for poisoning you to death. Your target from the beginning was me, you want to take revenge!”

“Realizing it now is too late!” Ling Xiao sneered, throwing her aside in disdain.

“I agreed to Fu Yujun request to not take your life, however, I have ten million ways to slowly torment you.”

Ling Xiao fixed his gaze on Mo Qi, his expression was just as fierce as a poisonous snake, causing Mo Qi to shift back a few steps.

Her face was frightened white. She bit her lips hard, but was still unable to stop the shudder that ran through her body.

Ling Xiao narrowed his eyes in satisfaction at the sight. To be honest, just killing Mo Qi isn’t enough. However, it will surely bring much delight to Ling Xiao if he had her endure torment!

“Servants!” Ling Xiao called loud enough to be heard outside while he kept his eyes on Mo Qi.

Because Mo Qi took the identity of Ling Xiao’s personal servant girl in order to enter the mansion, the ones that were living with her were the two maids from the palace, who entered the same way as well.

Ji Xiang and Fu Kang.

Ling Xiao’s call was also heard by these two first.

They respectfully entered the door and did not look surprised when they saw Ling Xiao. Perhaps Fu Yujun had told them before to continue to serve Ling Xiao.

Ling Xiao raised an eyebrow as he stared at the two kneeling on the ground. Just when he was about to speak, the chamberlains arranged by Fu Yujun arrived.

“Master.” They saluted to Ling Xiao.

Ling Xiao’s sight turned from the two maids to the chamberlains and he curbed his mood. He glanced at Mo Qi at the side and ordered, “This person, she made me unhappy. Toss her somewhere that needs people.”

Ling Xiao then turned back his gaze at the chamberlains, “Remember, don’t let her be too idle.”

“Yes.” the chamberlain accepted the order and was just about to drag Mo Qi when Mo Qi returned to her senses and gnashed her teeth as she stared at Ling Xiao, “Ling Xiao, my biggest mistake was not finishing you off!”