last minutes.

Abyssinia POV

"come on abbi,get your things out we're gonna be late!" Mom shouted from downstairs, it's killing me,I don't deserve this.i don't deserve to leave. it's too much devastating to leave the house I grew up.
I don't want to leave this room.

I close my eyes and lean my head on my open bedroom door,this room is one of my favorite place,a place where I feel safe and just be my self.a place where me and Ben would steal ice cream from kitchen and watch thousands of movies when we where kids.I open my eyes and looked at my window,our windows where adjucent to one another,our windows where like a door for us to sneak in to each other's room at night.

When we were twelve I would sneak in to his room at night and we would watch marvel movies.when we where thirteen we would eat snacks sitting behind my bedroom curtain and watch tik tok compliment on my phone.when we reach fourteen we would watch Scooby Doo movie replaying it four times.when we reach fifteen we would potter in the mall like idiots that we were...this room held my memories,my childhood,my secrets.

"darling!" Mom called again.

My sadness is already consuming me,I try to hold it back but it's hard,it made me do something I hate the most.

Cry.

I cry.

I cry tears of grief.

I cry staring at my little universe,my small room I will never see again.

"Abbi!,get out we have a flight"mom shouted for the third time and I'm sure as hell it's the last time before she comes here and drag me out.

You're not moving to hell, abyssinia.

Calm down.

I took one last glance at my room then close the door behind me.wiping my tears I headed downstair.

"Come on abbi"mom said her eyes pealing and full of happiness and excitement at the same time.i would do anything to make this happiness in her eyes stay.but how when I'm not happy at all?

But anyways I tried to smile ignoring the fact that my cheeks are hurting from too much 'fake_ smilings '.

"What's wrong my gril,hu?" Mom cupped my face.i smile at her again, trying so hard not to cry. I shake my head which means ' noting! I'm fine mom, I'm so excited to leave' .but little did she know what i want to say is 'I don't want to leave pleas let's stay!!' and curl in to a ball crying.

Once we are out,mom grab the last luggage and throw it to the car's backseat.

I turn back and gaze at our home for the last time, I'll remember every sweet memories I had here.

I'll remember you home.

I looked to the left and their is a big house,a house the Jonson's used to live,a house I used to play with Ben. I turn my gaze to our adjucent windows and smile at it.i have lost my home and my childhood memories but I still have Ben and his parents.

I sighed and throw my last backpack into the car and climbed in. I blink my tears away and smile at mom as she climbed in too.she run her hand down the side of my head.

"You okay?" She asked me full of concern.

How could I be ' okey '?

I sallow my sadness then cover it with a convincing nod.

"Alright then"she says quietly,she seem disappointed.

the little cruel part of me wants her to be disappointed as me,I want her to go through what I'm feeling.but she is my mom.i can't do that to her.she don't deserve this.she has lost all her youth life because of me.