Rendezvous: Arcadia - J.K

Jennie X Fem!Reader

Background: Y/n, a member of Blackpink, has been receiving a lot of hate and backlash lately for no good reason at all while also being mistreated by her own company. Someone has also been nipping at her well-being even more by leaking private and false information about her for money. Although she always has her members there for her one member, in particular, being there for her at all times, Y/n might be too oblivious to realize it though until Jennie makes sure that she knows.

23k+ Words

---
This is during 2022 Born Pink tour

Arcadia: a region or scene of simple pleasure and quiet.

"Are you ok?" You hummed at Jennie's question as she and Lisa held you up the second you guys disappeared from the stage. Holding onto Lisa's arm with your eyes shut tightly, definitely not ok in any way. They pulled you aside as one of the managers ran up to you three with water for you as they sat you down on the floor, another holding an emesis bag just in case as it had happened before. "Here's some water." Your manager said, Lisa took the water from him and guided it to your lips, helping you drink. The second all that water travelled down your stomach it did a u-turn as you retched, taking the emesis bag immediately from the person in front of you. Throwing up whatever you had left in your stomach which was mostly water.

It got quiet as you finished, sitting still while catching your breath, the bag being taken away and thrown into the trash. You were so done with this, never has your body been this torn and it has been going on for months now. Your mental health hung on to whatever thread was left. It was important to have some sanity left while on tour. The second you pushed yourself up to stand up everyone was to your aid. "I'm fine." You grumbled out and the two girls gave a nod to the staff around you guys, dismissing them knowing how you felt about the staff at the moment. Only trusting your members. "You did great! All of you." Chaeyoung came into view, praising you and the members, with a deep breath you gave her a smile. "You were just as good." Lisa said back to her as you guys walked to the changing room to gather your stuff so you could leave.

You loved performing with the group, but lately, it has been difficult to enjoy anything if you were going, to be honest. So much trash had been dumped on you for no reason at all that it took a toll on you in more ways than one. Although you knew that the second you walked out on that stage or public, you had to smile and do your best while performing unless you wanted to get even more shit from the people around you like the boss and managers. Seeing the lack of energy in you as depression hit you harder than a truck on the highway, the company decided that it would be a good idea to get you Adderall prescribed. Did you want to take it? No. It made you feel even worse, but it gave you that fake made-up energy so you could perform otherwise you wouldn't even leave the bed.

Being an idol, you, unfortunately, couldn't choose to instead spend your days in bed to get better especially since you guys were on tour. Forced to swallow pills to be able to do your job and if you wouldn't, well, your company made it very clear what would happen. Your members were well aware of the consequences you could face just because you weren't feeling well after what had happened. They didn't think that it was fair, no one did but here you were doing anything to keep everyone around you happy except yourself. "You good?" Jisoo asked you in English as she sat down next to you on the couch, wrapping her arm around your shoulder and hugging you. You chuckled at her and sighed. "You know how it is." You replied back in English too and she sadly hummed, rubbing your shoulder. "I will start practising karate." Jisoo said, switching to Korean and you raised your eyebrows at her. "What for?" You asked her in Korean too.