Comfortable - L.M

Lisa X G!P Reader

Description: Your family with Lisa is going to have a new member in a few months...some fluff and smut...not much more.

5k words
Leave comments
---

"How is there a baby in mummy's tummy!?" Lani, your five-year-old daughter squeaked out, clearly baffled about how there was a human growing in her mum's womb. You pulled her into your lap as you sat on the couch with Lisa lying beside you two. "Will it come out from your belly button?" She continued to ask, looking at Lisa with her head tilted. "Well...not really, baby- there's another hole from which the baby will come." You tried your best to make her understand, having no clue how to explain this to a five-year-old.

You glanced over at Lisa for help and she pushed herself up, opening her arms for Lani who crawled out of your lap. "How did the baby get in your tummy?" Lani continued to ask as you helped her get into Lisa's hold so she wouldn't by accident knee Lisa's stomach. Before Lisa could even utter a word Lani already had more questions for your wife. "Did it hurt to get the baby inside your tummy?" She worriedly asked her, making you give Lisa a smug look. "Is that why you have been sick?" She continued while you held back a groan as Lisa kicked your thigh with her foot for being too cocky.

"I can assure you that mummy really liked getting a baby put in her." You commented either way and your eyes bulged as you bit your tongue at the heel that hit right on a nerve in your thigh. "I have been sick because of symptoms from the pregnancy...Mummy's body is going through a few changes because of the baby- there's nothing to worry about, it's normal." Lisa explained to your daughter who was straddling the upper part of her stomach. Not much to worry about since she was as light as a feather.

Lani had been very worried about Lisa, not used to seeing her mum's moods being everywhere, the throwing up that happened less now that she wasn't in her first trimester anymore and how fatigued Lisa was when she always had lots of energy. Although you two waited before telling her until Lisa would reach her second trimester just in case there would be any complications knowing the risks that came in the first weeks. Considering Lani was five the whole neighbourhood would know that you two are expecting and it wouldn't be easy to handle if in the worst case, something would happen- along the lines of a miscarriage. But now that the pregnancy was past that stage you guys were going to announce it to everyone, Lani being the first to get to know.

You and Lisa were overly happy after trying for almost a year- it had all brought you two to the brink after all those negative pregnancy tests and the runs to the doctor after the first six months of trying, getting the reassurance that everything was fine and to just keep on trying. Even with that reassurance from the doctor, it got frustrating at one point, especially for Lisa.

"It's useless- I- I just can't." Lisa said as she finally broke down, she tried to keep it together for a very long time, but she just couldn't. You opened your mouth but closed it with a sigh as she with tears and a sniffle threw yet another negative pregnancy test into the bin with a clatter. "Baby- it's fine...don't-." She cut you off as she had enough of listening to reassuring words because the only thing that would reassure her would be if her body would let her get pregnant. She beat herself for it because there was no problem with your swimmers and even if they didn't say that there was anything wrong with her, she assumed that she was the problem.

"It's not fine! We've been trying for eight months now-" She let out in frustration while wiping her tears as she stood by the counter in the bathroom, leaning against it as the tears continued to flow. "I just- I just want to have another baby with you." Lisa mumbled as her lips trembled and you walked up to her, wrapping your arms around her shoulders as she leaned into you, hugging around your waist, clutching on the material of your shirt while having her face buried in your torso, continuing to cry. You kissed the top of her head, holding her close.