cafeteria

Sammy stood at the back of the lunch room as kids eating lunch were getting alittle bit rowdy, they started asking the kids to stop but it started getting more out of control until a food fight burst out and Sammy clothes started getting covered. Ryan then walked in and shut it down, walking towards Sammy, who was trying their best. "Are you ok?" He asked as the kids started cleaning the whole cafeteria. They smile softly as they look at their shirt. "I don't think Mr. H would let me go change and I'm so sorry I'm new to this and this is the 2nd month and I'm still not good" they started rambling as Ryan chuckle softly and start taking his jacket off. "Here, cover up your milk stains." they then slowly took his jacket, accidentally brushing his fingers and putting it on. "We should help clean this mess up," they said, running to get mop as he smiled at them, a little blush creep on his face seeing the sight of them in his jacket. He then walk to them to help them clean. Hours later, the kids were taking to their cabins while Sammy and Ryan cleaned the rest of the mess. He quickly looked back to them as they were dancing and mopping the floor to the music that Dylan was playing as he laughed quietly. After a few minutes, he broke the silence. "Why did you decide to do this anyway?" He asked softly as they turned around to him. "My friends Laura and Max, the ones who didn't show up, told me about this place and extra community service hours for college." he nodded as he got done cleaning the windows, then another sentence caught them off guard. "And kinda wanted to hang out more with you and Dylan."