Tree scene

(Also, the tree scene is based on the walking dead)

Sammy cough from the dust around them as they look around the small shed that they fell in from the roof. They remember running from werewolves and everyone started getting separated from each other. They remember someone grabbing their arm and- "shit... Ryan?" They said as they started getting up looking around the room. They then heard a groan and walk over to the tall man who had wood pile over him. They quickly remove it as they pull him up. "Are you ok?" They both asked at the same time as they laugh softly. "Are you ok?" His deep voice come out as a blush crept on their face. "I'm okay... what about you?" He look at his body as he give them a thumbs up."Where are we?" Ryan look around the room as he saw Sammy bow and arrows on the ground. He slowly pick them up as he put the bow in their hand with Ryan sorta blush at the touch of their hands. "Lets get out of here" he said quickly walking ahead of them as Sammy check the bow and arrows. They then get an arrow putting it on the bow so that they are armed. They start walking beside each other in the forest as they try to figure out where they were as they heard a growl come from there left. Ryan quickly grab Sammy by their belt loop and pull them to a tree where a gaint hole was in it. They both start holding their breath as they heard the creature outside looking for them. The creature then heard a tree branch snap and start running to the noise. "That was close" Ryan breathe out as Sammy nodded trying to catch their breath. He quickly look at the short person infront of him as he notice how close they were. He then feel a hand touch his hand as his face turn pink at the touch. They both stare into each other eyes as he clear his throat. "We should find the others." He said getting out checking his surroundings making sure it was safe. When it was safe they both head to the cabin.