Chapter 3(HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!!!)

Thomas Jefferson's POV

As soon as I woke up, I noticed Hamilton wasn't there. It wasn't for any reason other than his constant typing, being so loud it makes me want to scream.

No other reason, of course.

I got up from my bed, and walked to the bathroom getting ready to brush my teeth. I got on my phone to see I had a few missed messages from Jemmy & Burr. It wasn't something uncommon, as the two often stayed up later into the night then I did.

ITSMAGENTANOTPURPLE: I've been told you two to just message eachother, dumbasses. You know I go to sleep early

HAIRLESS: Good morning to you too.

HAIRLESS: And anyways, it's something you need to see.

ITSMAGENTANOTPURPLE: ??

JEMMY: He's right.

I went scrolling through the previous messages, confused as to what they meant. I was quickly met by my answer.

There in the image was me carrying Hamilton the night before, the man I so despised.

ITSMAGENTANOTPURPLE: And how did you get this?

JEMMY: Well, not so fun fact, but almost everyone on campus has seen it. It's probably the most interesting thing that's happened in years.

It was a bit of a shock I supposed, but it wasn't much to interrupt my day-to-day schedule.

ITSMAGENTANOTPURPLE: Hey, you two want to hang out today?

HAIRLESS: So you're just going to ignore it?

JEMMY: Do you even care enough to explain?

ITSMAGENTANOTPURPLE: Not really

JEMMY: ...

JEMMY: Where?

. . .

"So." Jemmy started.

"So?"

"Would you care to explain what you were doing in that photo?" Jemmy asked.

Aaron slurped up his Americano quickly.

The three of us sat within a local cafe, serving all sorts of coffee assortments, desserts and such.

I ordered a Cappuccino Freddo, Jemmy a Marocchino, and Aaron an Americano. Despite how he seemed, Jemmy seemed to like his coffee sweet. And despite seeming like the type of person who knew his coffee, everytime he ordered, he got a simple americano.

I personally decided to get a cheesecake with my Cappuccino Freddo, but Jemmy kept giving me a disapproved look.

"It doesn't matter." I said simply.

"How does it not matter? It probably matters the most when it comes to your social life." Aaron asked, putting one of his first inputs.

I looked at the two with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you two together?" Aaron and Jemmy asked, almost perfectly in sync.

It was a bit along the lines of what I knew they'd ask, but it still caught me off guard.

"We aren't." I said, trying to not let how flustered I was show.

"Old you wouldn't have said it like that. He would've listed all the reasons that you could never be with someone like him." Jemmy sighed.

"Okay then. 1. He's arrogant. 2. He won't ever admit how he was wrong. 3. He lives unhealthily. 4.-" I started before being cut off.

"Oh look, there's Hamilton."