Tie Breaker

Sushi: The battle has begun, Ranpo and Poe vs Tachihara and Kajii, who will win?

Ryuu: You sound like a cringey narrator

Sushi: That's the only kind of narration I am capable of, thank you very much

Ryuu: How do we intend to fix this tie anyways?

Kunikidaddy: Well, by using a new set of questions. Based on the points accumulated answering these questions, the winning pair will be chosen

Nakahaha: But you see, we were unable to come up with any questions so we are at a standstill

Tachi: I'll solve the problem for you, I don't particularly care about the prize and I don't think Kajii does either

LemonBoi: You can have it

RanPoe: We won? Cool

EdOgawa: Aw damnit and I was so excited about it too.

Sushi: I wonder what they'll use their 10 minutes for

EdOgawa: Oh I told Ranpo he could have mine

CatLover: I don't think I like where this is going

RanPoe: You should!!!

Sushi: Oh boy

-- :) --

Well I'm almost finished writing the next part and I didn't have any questions for this chapter so uhhh... yeah.

Since I don't like the idea of ending it here I will go on for a bit about the head cannons that are driving the way I write these characters

Atsushi and Akutagawa

1. Akutagawa adores Atsushi and thinks he's the cutest thing in the whole world. To cope with the sudden onslaught of emotions he experiences whenever Atsushi does something particularly cute (Ex: purr) he does one of two things;  Blushes and hides his face OR Engages in some type of physical affection (Holds his hand, hugs him, kisses him, etc.)

2. They promised never to lie to each other, the only exception being if it's necessary due to their work. As you can imagine getting there took them a while, but they're learning. For example: Atsushi might be a little overbearing and it'll annoy Akutagawa and because he's an idiot, he'll start behaving coldly or become more distant instead of telling him the truth and saying that he's annoying him. This might lead Atsushi to spiral and convince himself that Akutagawa doesn't love him anymore. And it isn't until Atsushi breaks down that Akutagawa tells him what's going on and that he's so sorry, in fact that's what led to the lil exchange that was mentioned in an earlier installment.

3. They have weekly dates. Not all the dates involve going out to a restaurant. Sometimes it's just a Netflix and chill, cooking for each other, things like that. They value quality time together, especially with Akutagawa's particularly busy schedule.

4. They set aside time in their busy schedules to cuddle, and no this does not double as a date. Netflix + chill cannot count as a date AND cuddle time, only one. They are sluts for a good cuddle session

5. Atsushi and Akutagawa both LOVE small gestures of affection, like saving each other a seat, taking a picture of something because they think the other might like it, texting to check in on each other during their breaks, etc.

6. They are the definition of fluff when it comes to romance, but most of the time it's like romantic comedy. Atsushi's idea of a particularly romantic date is going to an aquarium and making each other laugh by imitating the fish. Well, more like he imitates the fish and Akutagawa laughs. Akutagawa would probably take pics of the fish and, if he's feeling particularly playful, he might edit a few of the pics and photoshop Atsushi or himself in there. Akutagawa's idea of a particularly romantic date would be  to go shopping for clothes together. He thinks it's fun when they get one another to dress in the silliest clothes they can find and they tease each other about how horrible they look. At the end though, they'd pick out something nice for each other and wear it to dinner.