Lupin's

GoldenGirl: Now that I've been allowed into this group chat I can finally spy on my little Kyouka! ~ufufufu

SmallNFeisty: Akutagawa might not report you, but I will.

GoldenGirl: Are you sure you want to do that, darling kyouka? Do you really want them to get their hands on the adorable little pictures I have of you when you were younger?

SmallNFeisty: They're embarrassing enough as it is!
Please don't encourage them, I won't say anything if you don't show anything.

Sushi: Aww kyouka! I want to see those pictures! Can I?

SmallNFeisty:... Fine, but only you.

Light: Aww! I don't think kyouka could be so easily swayed by such innocent blackmail, it's obvious she misses koyou! Ahh the family love! It's so touching! Right brother?

GoldenGirl: Uhhh, this is defenitely not the same kind of "familial" love that you and your brother have. Yours is... unique?
Yikes, Being in a kenji happy zone is harder than I thought. I'm surprised akutagawa managed to restrain himself so much.

SmallNFeisty: How did you know about the declaration if you weren't in the chat yet when it happened?
And we don't speak of that Naomi.

GoldenGirl: You underestimate me! I have my connections!

Yosano: a connection by the name of akutagawa who has a very simple phone password. Oh! And speaking of,

/Yosano has added ryuu to the chat/
Ryuu: okay this is not fair. I didn't ask for this

Sushi: we missed you too!

Ryuu: shut up you-

/GoldenGirl has added Gin to the chat/

Ryuu: human being who I have a dislike toward.

GoldenGirl: ryuu would never report me! Right ryuu?

Ryuu: seeing as it would make Gin sad and would be disrespectful towards you, no I would not.

Moo :D: Who's gin?
Hello! Nice to meet you, I'm Kenji!!!

Ryuu: She's a highly skilled assassin who can beat you up... and she's also my sister.

Gin: It's nice to meet you Kenji.

GoldenGirl: She's the nicer and prettier of the akutagawa's. But don't worry ryuu, you have your charms as well.

Ryuu: I don't care much about that though...

Yosano: In fact there's a certain someone that I know who appreciates them very well actually.

GoldenGirl: Ahh yes! This person is very nice and would make a perfect match for ryuu! Don't you think so gin?

Ryuu: Don't get her involved!

Gin: Yes, I do.

Ryuu: You don't even know who they're talking about

Gin: yes I do, it's the man-tiger

Sushi: so the bullying has begun...

Gin: you're not denying it.