I Take Icecream?

/private chat with YosaNo/

GoldenGirl: Where were you? I thought you were done with Ranpo and Poe?

YosaNo: Oh! Kenji came over to my office because he wanted to know what I used to heal certain things, I learned a lot about natural medicine today!

GoldenGirl: Cool! It's nice that you Ana he's to get a sort of day off today!

YosaNo: How did it go with dazai and chuuya?

GoldenGirl: We made a little bit of progress. I don't think we can do much else without risking being caught.

YosaNo: What happened?

GoldenGirl: You won't believe it. So chuuya and dazai started talking about being in different agencies and how they feel about it.

YosaNo: Really!? They sat down and talked about their feelings!?

GoldenGirl: Hehe, not exactly. They were insinuating everything, they never directly addressed it. But at least now we know that they don't truly hate each other, and that they are quite fond of one another.

YosaNo: That's great! We made great progress today!

GoldenGirl: That's not the best part! Atsushi and Akutagawa kissed twice!

YosaNo: They WHAT! MWJXMAMJXKS

GoldenGirl: They were bickering like an old married couple the whole time though, it was kind of adorable. They kissed the first time because akutagawa figured it was the only way to get them to stop paying attention to their conversation. The second time atsushi did it because akutagawa took a picture of dazai and chuuya kind of hugging, and he panicked when they turned toward them and he kissed akutagawa.

YosaNo: Aww! I thought it had been under different circumstances :( We'll take what we can get though!

GoldenGirl: Seeing all this romance around me makes me wonder if I'll ever have my own

YosaNo: Me too, but you know, I don't think it's possible for me

GoldenGirl: Why do think so? If anything, you have better chances, being from the ADA and all. The only person for me would have to be in the mafia, no one else could ever possibly handle my baggage.

YosaNo: I'm too extreme for most, and who says you have baggage? Hell, if someone complains that you're too much for them that means they're too weak. I'm pretty sure I'd be able to carry all that awesomeness you call "baggage" single-handedly.

GoldenGirl: The same could be said for you, your badasseriness is not for the weak of heart, you'd be perfect for a person like me

YosaNo: Why koyou, are you flirting with me?

GoldenGirl: You started it first ;)

YosaNo: :0 well, why flirt when we can just as easily take it a step further? ;)

GoldenGirl: Is this the part where we confess?

YosaNo: You go first, you are the one who mentioned it after all

GoldenGirl: Ok, fine. I love you.

YosaNo:  Just what I wanted to hear, and I love you too.

GoldenGirl: Hmm, I think this means we have to see each other in person at this point. It seems like the right thing to do.

YosaNo: I take icecream?

GoldenGirl: You read my mind