Young love | C.SB & C.JS

"jisu? could you please come here for a second?" The teacher present inside the class called for the class president. Jisu got up from her seat lazily and made her way to the teachers desk. "Miss, did you call for me?" "yes, could you get some work done for me?" 

"yes..i'd be happy to" jisu smiled, atleast she'd be able to escape the growing boredom. 

 "we need some volunteers for the school festival. if they are up to it note down the names on this sheet and mention that volunteer work for the programme will take place during and after school hours and if needed they might aswell have to come on weekends." 

"okay, should i submit it back to you?" She grabbed a pencil from the desk, carefully folding the paper sheet once. 

 "yeah, you can keep it on my desk if I'm not there" she calmly walked out of the class.

She was pretty sure the class was over, she'd been  walking around for about 30 minutes collecting names of random kids she didn't know. finally, the last class. The class she'd been waiting to enter. 

Soobin's class, her science teacher was the same with his class. She guessed they were having science as soon as she heard the familiar strict voice. She stood there at the door completely  clueless about what to do next, until the teacher noticed her standing at the door looking down at her shoes. 

"Uh jisu, what are you doing here right now? Don't you know that classes are going on?" He paused in between and silenced the class.

"I apologise for disturbing your class sir, but Mrs. Kim asked me to collect names for the school festival volunteers" 

" Five minutes be quick okay?" He slammed the textbook on the table then proceeded to stretch his back.

 "Thank you" hands rose up, already having heard her.

As she wrote down names, her eyes wandered around, looking for the tall blonde haired choi. Only to find that soobin was already looking at her, admiring his love interest. The blood rushed into her cheeks, colouring her pale skin a light shade of tomato.

 Jisu was so flustered, she didn't even dare to make eye contact with him or anyone, afraid they would notice her bright red face. Soobin quietly smirked, he got up, textbook in hand and walked upto the teacher. Playing as if he had a doubt when he hadn't even been paying attention until a certain someone's appearance. 

Sexcuse me sir, I didn't understand this part could you explain it to me again?" Mr. Nam took the book and started explaining, while soobin stole glances of the girl in front of him. The teacher was only just doing his job.

 alas, he was teaching teenagers.

 Soobin acted as if the textbook accidentally slipped out of his hands, as soon as it hit the ground with a bang 

"oh fuck-" soobin bent down to pick up the book and faced a furious teacher. Who had no idea that soobin was such a mastermind. 

 "You have the guts to swear in my class choi?!" "But si-" "get out of my class! Teenagers I tell you!"

 "Geez, my ears are bleeding" soobin whispered under his breath as he brushed past her shoulder, satisfied that his plan worked. 

"Thank you sir, I'm done" jisu bowed to the teacher and walked out.

 She walked past soobin like he was invisible. He smirked and stopped her by her wrist and walked along next to her. 

"What do you want"

 "your attention, isn't it obvious?" She blushed again. 

"It's the last period either way, lets bunk? I can't go into the class"

 "I- fine" to be painfully honest, jisu would have said yes even if he hadn't tried to defend his situation. But she would've never admitted that his company was always the best. They weren't friends, definitely not dating, she had no idea of how they even knew each other so well, they were something in between, but to everyone else, they were dating.

soobin's smile grew wider. "Where are you going now?"

 "I have to give this to Mrs.kim, she's probably in the teachers lounge. Don't come inside with me. okay?"

 "Yes ma'am!" Soobin saluted her. 

×

"Lets go to the snack shop?" 

"What about our things? Our bags?" 

"We can get it later?" 

"My money is inside my bag"

"Fine, let's go get it then"

Jisu smiled REALLY big when the taller boy put his hand around her shoulder, their height difference made it awkward but the two didn't mind as long as they were in each other's company. 

"Hey, there's a teacher inside!" She slapped his arm.

"Oh god it's no big deal. Just run in, grab your bag and things and run out as fast as your short legs can take you" 

Jisu glared at him and narrowed her eyes. Soobin didn't really think she would do it, but heck he was proven wrong. She ran in and went straight for her desk, All the while rapping sorry, I apologise, I'm very sorry for my behaviour and so on. Leaving the teacher and her classmates confused, the two made a run for it. Their next stop being soobin's class. Unlike jisu he entered the class silently while the teachers back was turned and quickly and quietly left the class in the same way. The two filled the hallways with soft yet loud giggles while making their way to the snack shop. The boys hand Swiftly wrapped around her waist as they talked while eating their snacks. They waited in the track field waiting for the gates to finally open since the both agreed that jumping a high wall was probably not the best way to leave the school. They talked for what seemed to be 40 minutes but for them it felt like infinity. They both had become victims of what everyone called YOUNG LOVE. There was no label to their relationship it could be friendship or even lovers but the thought of labelling it never came across their  young minds. They were the happiest they could be when they had each other's company.

Authors note: pleaseee if you think there is any kind of spelling or grammar mistake then please lemme know so I'll edit it properly. And lmk what you think bcus it helps alottt.

+ the art work does not belong to me, its from pinterest.

-kiwipedia♡