- 4. Wisteria House

⨯⨯ WARNING ⨯⨯
this story WILL contain blood, violence, and murder!

if you are uncomfortable with any of the things above, do not read!

┈┈[ ] [ ]┈┈

YOU watch as Inosuke's eyes slowly open, he was silent for a moment before his eyes widened and he jumped awake with a scream, causing Zenitsu to scream aswell.

Inosuke dashed forward and started to chase Zenitsu around.

"I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HOW HE ACTS RIGHT WHEN HE WAKES UP!"

Zenitsu quickly goes to hide behind the little girl as Inosuke digs his heels into the ground, stopping as he watched the Tanjiro and the two kids dig a proper burial for the person that died.

"WHAT ARE YOU UP TO? TELL ME!" Inosuke demands, pointing his finger at them.

"We're having a burial." Tanjiro answers.

"Burial?" Inosuke echoes him.

"Yes. And you should help out, too. The fact of the matter is, lives were lost in there."

"What's the point in putting things that have died into the ground like that? I'm not doing it! Not on your life! Forget that cap! Let's finish our fight!"

"Hm, I bet I could bury more bodies than you." I comment, looking over towards him.

"Hah?!"

"What? Are you scared you wouldn't be able to?" I tilt my head at him mockingly, shooting him a grin.

"DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME, UNDERLING! I CAN BURY A HUNDRED— NO, TWO HUNDRED BODIES! IM GONNA DO WAY MORE WORK THAN ANY OF YOU!" He yells before storming inside the building.

"Underling?" I repeat, titling my head before shrugging it off.

———
TIMESKIP
———

Inosuke yells, slamming his head against the tree.

"What's that strange man doing?"

"Just look the other way."

Inosuke continues to slam his head against the tree, "Hah! You see this underling?!"

"Mhm." I reply, not paying attention as I glance towards Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

"Caw! Descend the mountain! Caw!" My Raven appears, landing on my shoulder as I look over at it.

Tanjiro's crow soon appears again, repeating the same thing except louder and more aggressive.

"Is that crow talking to us?"

"This is all a bit too much..."

"Yeah..."

"Alright everyone! It's time to follow yours truly! Caw!" The crow caws again as Inosuke slams his head against the tree one final time.