- 21. Where's Y/n?

⨯⨯ WARNING ⨯⨯
this story WILL contain blood, violence, and murder!

if you are uncomfortable with any of the things above, do not read!

⨯⨯ NOTES ⨯⨯
Wow! A chapter written in something other than first person? Shocking.

Also super sorry this took so long to get out! I was working on another kny x various book I made! It's called 'the moon that grins back' check it out if you want!

┈┈[ ] [ ]┈┈

SHE did what she must. You're safe now. That's all that matters.

She tries to convince herself, but it's really not working.

She knocked you unconscious and trapped you in her obi. Putting you higher above the rest of the girls she captured.

She couldn't let you go yet— it would be dangerous. Muzan was just here only a few days ago— you could get hurt! She's never once felt this type of love for someone and she couldn't let this feeling go.

Sure, Muzan would say things similar to what you say, but the way your eyes just light up, it makes it obvious your words are genuine and aren't form a place of greed and want, unlike Muzan.

She hadn't known how it happened— she was loyal to Muzan one day and then suddenly she would do anything for some random human.

No— no, no, no. You're not random. You're... similar to an angel. You're so bright, and your words are nearly always genuine, only lying if it's for the sake of protecting others.

She... she can't let you get hurt. Never.

Once she's dealt with the other demon slayers, then she'll let you go. She'll let you do whatever you want after— it's just, right now? It's too dangerous for you...

But at the same time. You're going to be upset at her, won't you? She had knocked you unconscious and trapped you and then she—

She would hurt your friends. You... You wouldn't forgive her for that, would you?

It.. It doesn't matter! So long as your unharmed, it's fine!

The girl was panicking, but didn't know what other option she had.

———
TIMESKIP
———

"Huh? A cloth with a human pattern?" Inosuke thinks aloud once he found the room with the women trapped in the obi sashes. "What is this? No, this feels like... those are living humans... Sonit traps humans inside a woman's belly band, huh?"

Hearing something crunching under him, he looks down to be met with stacks of bones, "Damn. Then it takes them out whenever it wants, and devours them? Pretty savage, if you ask me."

"Where's underling? They should be here if everyone else is..."

Inosuke looks around, eyes landing on Zenitsu, who was trapped in a sash as well. "What's he doing here?"