- 11. Mission With The Love Hashira

⨯⨯ WARNING ⨯⨯
this story WILL contain blood, violence, and murder!

if you are uncomfortable with any of the things above, do not read!

⨯⨯ NOTES ⨯⨯
Map of Y/n's estate:

⨯⨯ NOTES ⨯⨯Map of Y/n's estate:

┈┈[ ] [ ]┈┈

"YOUR estate is ready!"

"My estate?" I echo what the kakushi said as they nod.

"Yes! Each hashira has an estate built for them, and your estate has just been finished!"

"Well that was quick, where is it?" I question as they bow towards me.

"Please follow me, Lady L/n!"

I follow them to an area decorated with red Japanese maple trees surrounding a house.

It was a singular story but was a pretty good size— just about the size of the butterfly mansion.

There were flowers around the area. Red spider lily's, red roses, desert red sedum, white oleander, and black bat orchids.

"It's lovely, thank you!" I clap my hands together, stars in my eyes as I stare at the estate.

"Of course Lady L/n!" They bow, they were less scared than the other one.

"You may go now," I dismiss them as they nod before running off.

I walk up to the estate, opening the door to reveal a somewhat lit up room, the windows being firmly shut with the only lights in the room being the ones on the tables and ceiling.

To my left was a storage room, I walk out the door that was to the right and enter a hallway, the house decor seemed to be mostly red and black, some white and gold aswell.

———
TIMESKIP
———

After exploring the house I figured out there were ten rooms, a living area, a storage room, a guest room, a restroom,  a training room, a kitchen, a bedroom, the main bedroom, and a closet. There was also a garden with a lake out back.

The closet— surprisingly had mutiple pairs of the clothes I was already wearing aswell as sleepwear! It was three plain black sleep gowns that had long sleeves and fell just below my knees, four comfortable pairs of plain black pants, and four plain white shirts with baggy sleeves.