CHAPTER - 3, HER LAST DAY OF LIFE

Inside the building, going on a conversation between Anna and that mischievous man. Even though Anna was not the one who was responsible but got trapped in that situation.

The nurse was trying to explain to him that they are working on his behalf. But he was not ready to listen to anyone. He was filled with rage as if poison was dropping from his body.

His gaze turns cold, enough to kill anyone with just a glimpse. He removed his hands from that nurse and approach Anna abruptly.

"Just... Let me see my brother. Or else" he glared at the nurse, she was frightened and called guards.

"So, you... you killed my brother didn't you"

"I won't let you go..." he said while searching for something inside his bag.

"Sir please try to understand, we don't have your brother's record in our hospital", anna said hesitatingly, thinking it would give them some time to think.

He took out a knife from his bag and pointed at Anna within a minute. The guards appear and tried to stop him. They told him to put back his knife, but he didn't listen to anyone. He was too blind for his brother he could do anything.

"You killed him, so I will..." he said staring at the knife. The guards approach him instantly, but he resisted. Things went too far and he was out of control. He was standing two feet apart from Anna, surrounded by guards, and people. His pupil shrunk and wrinkles appear on his face, with a smile he started laughing heavily.

Multiple thoughts were going through Anna's mind, she regrets her decision to help that person. What she could do knowing, she was already surrounded by trouble. There's no guarantee nothing will happen if she steps back.

People think he has gone crazy like a maniac. He was laughing unstoppably; it was confusing cause he was fine when he gets in. Maybe, the fact that his brother wasn't there made him act like that.

One of the guards steps ahead, with the motto of stopping him but that maniac noticed him from the corner of his eye. Within a movement, he moves his hand holding the knife forward and it pierces Anna's body.

Anna felt helpless and fell backwards against the wall as he took out the knife, her clothes were soaked in red His face brighten up when he saw blood dripping from that knife and laughed inconsistently as if, he felt good after doing this.

He lost control over himself and went mad, He wasn't even terrified or have an expression of guilt on his face, instead, his face looked deadly even after killing someone without reason.

Instead, he was happy to see some dying in front of him, his eyes were reflecting the pleasure he was feeling watching Anna trembling in pain. Who knows if it was intentional or an accident, but the guilt-free Anna is no more.

No matter what kind of result came after the incident, who is caught to be guilty but Anna won't come back to her life.

And this is how the day became HER LAST DAY OF LIFE.

_

Anna felt a tingling sensation, she could feel her hands and lips. After opening her eyes, she found it was a completely different scenario. It wasn't infinite space. She blinked for a time but her vision was blurry she figures out the ceiling on the top.

'My eyes... Why everything is so blurry?'

'It's a room, definitely not mine'

'But, it's too weird to be a room'

She was laying on a bed, covered in several layers of blankets. She took a look around; everything was blurry but still, she could feel the warmth of the rays which were getting in through huge glass windows. The sun was scorching enough that she had to put her hand against her face to block the rays.