CHAPTER-4, BLUSH

"Alex, you don't have to worry now," she said in a reassuring vote.

"Sure," he said in a polite tone staring at her with a comforting expression on his face, his eyes were relaxed reflecting a sense of relaxation. He kept looking at her with his puppy eyes, which were stunning to death.

"You look cute with a smile on. Just like a little pup" she said with a chuckle.

His ears turn red the movement he herds those words, turning his gaze away he said with a feeble voice, "Young Master, you shouldn't say anything like that" and blushed all the way, he seems even more handsome he was all red.

She smiled but he didn't dare to look at her, the atmosphere became awkward, and neither of them dares to face the other. She turns her eyes towards the room which was more luxurious than a luxurious room, it was stunning.

'Is it even a hospital', The furnishing feels premium, and the walls were greatly decorated. The fabric of the Curtains and the finishing of the side table and stools surpass her expectations. There was also a small bookcase near the window which was neatly stocked.

'If not for the hospital cot, this room fulfils the requirements of a five-star hotel.'

Earlier with the name of Alex, she reminded her name too, Akki Kawai, an heir of an influential family in Alstornia. They were the richest among the countries in the topmost position.

'So, now my name is Akki huh...'

'It's a cool name though' she smirked.

*Creecked*

A door opened breaking the silence, a well-dressed maid enters with a few cleaning items in her hand and begins to do her work. Her clothes, it was a uniform that she has only seen in some television programs. Her work style was also elegant and she was pretty too, she got good curves around her body.

The maid noticed Akki looking at her and blushed at the movement she turns her gaze towards Akki. She kept peeping at Akki while doing work continuously passing some cute smiles.

Akki was confused a shivering runs through her body, she didn't know why the maid was blushing after staring at her. She was about to ask Alex but noticed him covering his face with his hand.

The cleaning was done and the maid closed the door silently, "Have a good day Young Master" in her perfectly polite tone she smiled at Akki.

'What a weirdo'

Akki sighed and closed her eyes for a movement, she saw a little dream. It was more like a fragment of memory, where Akki [The previous owner of that body] was bullied a lot in school. The memory wasn't much clear but she saw the faces of a few people who were responsible for bullying her.

'Don't worry Akki, I won't let them go, those Basterds...'

'I will take the REVENGE'

After waking up she saw a nurse beside her who was arranging some medicines. Those were a lot, not only pills but there were also some syrups. Which reminded her of her childhood when she had to drink bitter syrup every time, she caught a cold.

"Is it necessary to have those syrups?" She asks the nurse in a mood of not wanting to have them.

"Yeah, these are very necessary to boost your health" the nurse chuckled.

"It's alright, you can have them with fruit juice. That way it won't taste Bitter" she smiled.

"You are a lifesaver," Akki said with a bright expression which made the nurse smile turning her face cherry red.

"Sir, will you please go outside for a few minutes? The patient has to take bath" she asks Alex politely.

"Oh, Sure", he stood up from that stool and walk outside the room closing the door on his way.

Akki was trying to get up when the nurse told her to but her body was not responding. The nurse helped her get up from the bed, her legs were shaking with the movement she stands. A weird sensation runs through her body with mild pain.

'The body was sleeping for the last three days... This has to happen anyway'

The nurse told her to move her hands and legs for a few minutes, in a way that blood circulation became regular and taught her some exercises to relieve body pain. It was painful initially but things went smoothly after that.

It's been 15 minutes since Akki started exercising and now her body feels relaxed, the nurse left the room and told her to take bath and medicines on time.

Akki was curious to look outside the window ever since she woke up. She wanted to know what kind of world she lived in, is it the same as before or some different planet. She watched her steps towards those giant windows which were closed with curtains.

She stretches out her arms to open the curtains and remain expressionless during the movement as she looked outside. It was a city, but a huge city which stretch out towards the horizon into the deep blue sky. The clouds were so fluffy like cotton candy that she wanted to touch them.

She noticed everything seems pretty small, looking downwards she found she was on the 25th floor of a sky scrapper. The view was mesmerizing, and she wanted to keep looking at it but soon, she remembers that she had to take a bath.

She enters the bathroom which was way more luxurious than she thought it to be, there was a separate shower room and a bathtub, and it was very much clean. A huge mirror was in front when she opened the door, she looked herself into it, she looked nice with the glasses on, her body was tall and slim. There was something mysterious in her eyes, they were black just like her hair which give contrast to her face, sweetly dark upon soft white. Her lips were soft and slightly pouted

'Whoh... This person looks amazing!', lifting her silky hair from her forehead with her hand.

'No doubt everyone was blushing after looking at me'

Suddenly a fragment of memory appears in her head. She found out, something strange about the previous owner of that body which was confusing. She was inside the body of someone who was a girl but use to cross-dress as a boy. Not for the sake of fashion or personal preference, she was a boy out there in society.

She put one of her hands on to mirror and see her reflection looking towards it, she knew the reason why the previous owner had to do all that stuff. Her eyes became red and a tear came running down her cheeks.

Wiping her tears, she got into the bathtub and sat down submerging her mouth in warm water. The temperature was right enough for her to relax properly, dissolving all the mild pain and making her feel better.

There was also a dressing room attached to the bathroom, she enters and saw different types of clothes of her size. They were specially prepared for her; she selected a White T-Shirt and a Deep Blue lower having white stripes.

"Hey, Akki!"

She heard a voice when she was done changing, she thought it was Alex so she moved to the main hall but didn't find him. But there was someone whom she didn't recognize.

It was a man dressed in casual jeans and a shirt along with a jacket in white and blue, sitting beside the bed with his arms folded waiting for her to come out.

"Who are you" She questioned him not knowing who he is.