💕(Platonic) Madeleine Cookie x Sibling Reader🖤

Alrighty! Let's do this one! Since the gender wasn't specified, I will make the reader gender neutral so the reader will go by they/them

Alrighty! Let's do this one! Since the gender wasn't specified, I will make the reader gender neutral so the reader will go by they/them. Here is the key:

(C/N) - Cookie name
(H/C) - Hair color
(E/C) - Eye color

Now let's do this!

Your POV
I was currently taking a stroll around the kingdom. I greeted as many cookies as I could as I passed by them. Today was exhausting. You see, I'm a healer cookie, which means that whenever anyone on my team is injured, I heal them, with an additional buff of course. Although, it takes a lot of energy from me to heal and it leaves my body stiff. But my big brother always cheers me up whenever we are on missions. You see, my big brother is none other than Madeleine Cookie, a proud knight of the Madeleine house. I'm very happy to have a brother like him, since he does so many accomplishments, I can't help but cheer for him. Today however, something seemed off with my brother. He would sometimes be lost in thought and his face would have a gloom expression, but it would then turn into a fake smile whenever around other cookies. He was hiding something and I knew it. To me, it was as clear as day but not many cookies saw my brother's change in demeanor. Only me and Espresso Cookie noticed. When Espresso Cookie noticed, I was definitely surprised but, I figured that it was because Espresso Cookie takes everything into consideration. I sighed. I knew that something was wrong, but he would push it to the side and continue with his duties. Today was enough. I then rushed over to the training grounds to find Madeleine Cookie training. He seemed to be lost in thought and didn't notice me approaching him. I then tapped his shoulder. "Brother." I simply said and he jumped in surprise. He then turned around and saw my (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair and knew it was me. "Ah! (C/N)! My dearest sibling. What did you need on this fine day?" My brother said, his fake smile not fooling me for a second. "I know something's wrong brother. You've been acting strange today and I'm worried." I said and his smile faded. He wanted to come up with an excuse but couldn't find any words when it came to me. I went down to a bench and sat down, patting the spot next to me. Madeleine complied and sat down on the bench, putting his sword and shield down. After a few seconds of silence, I spoke. "Tell me what's wrong. You know you can tell me anything." He sighed and then thought for a bit. "Truth be told, I am worried that I am not good enough." He said and I looked at him in surprise. He continued. "There have been mistakes in the past that I do regret and I wish that I could erase them but they have been done already. I sometimes hear voices in my head that I'm not good enough, that I need to be stronger, that I need to train myself harder to be able to be recognized by everyone. I want everyone to depend on me whenever things seem too tough. But now...." He paused, tears threatening to spill. "I don't know if I'm worthy of my title." I looked at him with worry. I never knew that it was this bad. It broke my heart to see my brother like this. I pulled him into a hug and he buried his face into my shoulder, returning my hug. "You are worthy of your title. I couldn't think of anyone better than to have your title." I said and I felt his body start to shake, giving me a sign that he was crying. "I am so lucky to have you as my older brother. You have been my biggest supporter in all that I do and I do the same for you by being your biggest supporter. You have inspired me to be the best that I can be and I can't thank you enough for helping me on my darkest times." I said, rubbing his back soothingly. "Now it's my turn to be there for you." I said and he hugged me tighter. "Thank you....thank you so much. I am grateful to have you as my sibling (C/N)." He said, his voice trembling. I smiled and continued to rub his back. I never wanted my brother to feel like this, so when it would happen, I would be there to comfort him. I promise you this. I will make all of those voices disappear in an instant. I promise.

Hope you guys liked this one! And don't worry, there is more on the way, I just need to relax and take a break every now and then. But don't worry, you're requests will be fulfilled! See you all in the next one!