Taken

His hard cock peeled through my soft lower lips and finding the tight heated channel beyond and stroking into me.

I gasped behind his hand. My neck straining and my body lifting as I tried to retract from him. Trying to retreat from the hard rod piercing my tenderest flesh.

"You're not going anywhere, Jade." He asserted in a harder voice. "You're here with me. And I'm inside you. And soon I'll take your maidenhead."

I shook my head beneath his hand. No. Don't do that. Don't ruin me.

He nodded slowly in answer. Hard jerks of his head which told me he had no sympathy for me, and it was happening.

As he sheathed into me and found that weak bit of skin deep within me, he paused.

"It's going to hurt, Jade. We're going to get it over with. Brace yourself." He leaned into the crook of my neck. Still holding a hand over my mouth. And I felt the graze of his lips as he stroked them along the side of my neck. Nibbling slightly as he found a soft spot. Then he opened his mouth wide and sunk in his teeth.

I lurched upward against the bite and when I did, I accidentally forced him deeper into me. Before he could burst the barrier, I'd done it with his staff in me.

He grunted in pleasure then wiggled his hips to insert all the way into me. His length buried in my body. "Ohh, Jade. I could live here."

I objected in a series of squeaks and pleading but they were smothered by his hard hand covering my mouth. Forcing the sounds back.

He began rolling his hips. His body sliding down mine as he rocked in and out of me, slightly. Letting my body become accustomed to stretching to accommodate him.

I began to fight him in truth. Flailing beneath him and tossing my hips which only forced him into me more deeply.

I winced.

He slid his hand from my mouth. Putting both his palms on the bedding bordering my head as he worked in and out of me. Rolling his hips side to side to change the angle he glided in and out of me.

There was such a deep penetrating sensation that I could hardly comprehend it. Shocked that one person could immerse themselves so completely within the body of another. I could feel him lodging in the core of my body. Just behind my pelvis and between my hips. Impaling me. His rod going in and out of me. Stretching me more easily with every stroke.

To my shock, my body was quickly becoming accustomed to the change. Soon the friction was causing my body to respond with tensing little movements I couldn't suppress.

A small moan escaped my throat. Making me feel I was utterly out of control of my body. Emphasizing my helplessness as I felt that every caress, every long slide of his flesh over mine was eliciting a reaction from mine that I couldn't anticipate.

***

Soon I was overtaken by mind numbing sensation. My soft heat fisted around him. Sucking him in more completely and dampening along his shaft until it slid out around him.

I lifted and dropped my head as I fought the sensations whirling through me. Sending convulsions jolting my body. Soon I was weak from the reaction, can fell limply back into the bedding.

He gave a pleased smile. "Very nice. And now mine."

"Yours?" I queried blinking.

Suddenly he seemed larger and harder inside me. Then I felt searing heat pour into me.

He tensed and his mouth opened as though he'd shout in pain, but he fought back whatever sound nearly came from him. His stomach jerking rhythmically as he swayed slightly before collapsing over me.

I blinked at the ceiling. Trying to take in all that'd just happened. I could still feel him there inside me. Utterly still. Testing the weight of him I tightened my thighs and felt him slip out of my body.

He grunted in objection but didn't fight me. Still limp over me.

***

I hadn't even managed to process everything before I subsided into a deadened sleep. It was a rustle at the window that woke me.

I jumped and was surprised to find an arm slung over my belly and a leg wrapping mine.

Warlord's hard body was flush against my back. And his tanned limps strung over me as though binding me in place.

I glanced up and verified that my wrist was still locked in the shackle, hooked to the railing. Though in truth, I didn't even have to look. My shoulder was beginning to ache and spots on my forearm and bicep had gone numb.

I heard the rustle again.

But Warlord must've heard it too, this time.

He sat bolt upright. Like an alert dog. Watching the window.

***

I saw the shutters rattling. The latch hopping as it struggled to stay closed.

When had he even closed the shutters? I hadn't remembered him doing it last night.

Of course, he could've done it with a sweep of his hand. I was quickly learning that.

He tossed the coverlet off his other leg and took long steps across the room to toss open the shutters.

He does it physically.

I felt like a fool, since I'd just been debating whether he could've done it with magic. I rolled my eyes Heavenward. Cursing myself for an idiot.

The second the shutter swung wide a red bird fluttered in.

He tossed up a hand reflexively and the bird met it as though they both had planned it that way.

As the bird's feet unfolded to brace on his arm, a rolled scrap of delicate parchment dropped from his feet along the side of Warlord's forearm.

He caught it in his other hand as if he'd known to expect it.