Mine

And watching him standing there. Streamers of dark magic seeping from him. His blue eyes nearly fluorescing in the dark. I'd never yearned so much for a male.

Or to claim one.

"We'll sate our beasts for tonight and tomorrow we hunt!" He rotated within the circle of light cast by Aviari's fireball. "The mages will guard us until morning."

He gave Hawk and Magus long looks.

They nodded back at him.

A wave of relief washed over me. I found myself feeling weak. Not only because Killian was okay but because he was declaring for all eyes to see that I was his...

Killian finished his announcement and crossed the camp to embrace me.

I nearly threw myself into his arms. My skin feeling as though it were on fire.

"Come." He whispered. Palming my cheek and covering my face in small kisses. "I can hardly stand looking at you, just now."

I gave him a wide-eyed look.

"I want you so badly." He assured. "Right now."

I nodded.

He dragged me behind him. Finding the first unoccupied shack. He threw open the door and then tossed it closed behind him. He stripped me bare and removed his own clothing. Lying them out on the floor to create a padding for us.

"Lay down for me, Jade."

I nodded. Finding myself covering my breasts as I lowered.

He smiled faintly. "Why do you hide yourself from me?"

"It's just been a moment since it was just you and I."

"And I hungered for you all the while."

"Do you want me so badly?" I settled over the clothes. "You're soon to find out."

He knelt between my ankles. Lifting one foot and putting his lips to the inside of my ankle while those blue eyes watched me. Taking in even the slightest reaction. His hands caressed down my calf and along the back of my knee.

Teaching me how truly sensitive those areas could become.

He kissed along the inside of my thigh. Pushing the other on further away with his hand as he settled his shoulders between my legs.

I gasped. Lurching up onto my elbows. "What are you doing?"

He said nothing. Only pushing me back down as his mouth landed on me voraciously.

He fed on me as though I were some grand meal. His tongue teasing every part of my crevice before swirling up toward the small bloom at the top of my slit. He sucked my sensitized lips before reaching that small bit and nipping it gingerly.

I squawked and lurched up again. So fast that I felt my small breasts bob against my chest.

Something those keen eyes didn't miss.

He rumbled in pleasure. Making that small button of flesh vibrate from the sound.

I yelped. My back arching as I wiggled, trying to escape the sensation.

But he reached under me and hooked my buttocks. Unwilling to let me move so much as an inch.

"Killian!"

"Shut up. Sweetheart." He growled in a voice that was nearly vicious. "Tonight you are mine."

There was such a ferocious note in his tone that my eyes widened on him.

He licked and nipped and swirled that tongue around in a violently sweet torment.

My hips lurched up, forcing themselves more firmly against his face.

He took that as a sign to delve his tongue deep into my center.

I squeaked again. Feeling heat flush to my face and my nipples harden as the white-hot chill took over. Burning me then freezing me.

And I knew that the peak of this torture was about to be attained.

It did. I vibrated my hips against his face as the sweet fluid filled my channel.

He paused long enough for me to enjoy the moment but returned to his merciless torture until he was satisfied that I'd came enough.

Then he stood. Lifting me with him.

He tossed me up around him and guided my legs around him. He walked to a wall. Slamming me into it nearly roughly as he dipped his hips and thrust into me.

I yelped again and clawed his shoulders. Feeling him in so deeply that it was nearly painful.

"Killian."

"Say my name again, She-Wolf. While I fuck you."

I panted. My own weight brought me down so far onto him that it forced him deeply behind my belly.

"You're going to pierce me through."

He pushed against me. Pinning me to that wall. Catching my wrists he guided them above my head. "You're mine to take. You said you were. Now you suffer the consequence of being my mate."

But it was a delicious consequence. Because with every violent, possessive word he said, I got wetter. Slicker and he glided a bit deeper. Making me feel as though he entirely consumed me.

"Say it." He thrust in hard.

"What?" I whispered. Gasping for air as I was peeled apart by the sensations whirling through me.

How had he gone from composed King to feral lover in only a few moments.

The nature of a wolf. I supposed.

What did he just tell me to do? I couldn't even remember. I could barely hear his voice. Barely think. My senses were entirely attuned to what he was doing. What my body was feeling.

He was ramming into me as though he intended to spear me through. Growling in pleasure.

I clung to him. And soon found myself sliding my back up and down the wall to meet his pumping movements.

"Say it." He roared. Tossing his head back. His throat tightening. His chest tight and his arms flexing each time he lifted my hips.

Say what? I couldn't even find the words to ask.

His fingers caught me beneath and began massaging the tender skin at the bottom of my slit. Brushing along his own length and intensifying each motion.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Say you're mine!"

He got even rougher. Jerking me upward and then dropping me down.

"I am!" I cried out. Digging my nails into his shoulder. "I am yours."

Then I sunk my teeth into his shoulder. Overlapping where I'd so recently marked him.

He hissed through gritted teeth but didn't stop me.

When I peeled my teeth from his skin, I whispered. "And you are mine."