4

————————

"I can't believe this." I look at Aonung but he doesn't look at me. "How could you fight with  them? Why did you do it?"

"Why are you giving me all the faults?! They are guilty too!" I get near him.

"Yes they are. But they are not as important as you are to me." His eyes softened.

"Lìra'y..." He tries to grab my hand.

"No! I'm really angry at you right now. I'll come to talk to you later."

I walked out the room. I didn't understand what happened and Aonung wasn't really helping. I asked what happened while I checked his wounds and he just started to talk horrible about the Sully family.

I can see that he was mad and his pride was hurt but that's no reason to call them all that. I entered the sully house.

"Why did you start a fight?" Reya looked at me, she was next to Lo'ak.

"He was messing with my sister and he also called us a freak." Oh, so that's what happened.

"Okay, thank you Lo'ak." I went back to Aonung. "You called them freaks!"

"Yes! But I didn't start the fight!"

"Aonung, they are our guests. We are supposed to teach them and take care of them." I sat next to him. "I need you to treat them well. Stop messing with them. Please." I held his hand, he didn't answer me, he didn't even look at me. "Don't get into more fights." I kissed his forehead and left.

"Hello Tuk." I sat next to her in the sand, she was drawing ilus. "Wow, that's pretty nice."

"Do you want me to draw you?!"

"I would love that!" She smiled at me and started drawing what I suppose was me. I stayed there the whole time she spent drawing, me and her whole family. "Why are people screaming?" Tuk and I went to the place the screams came from. "Aonung..."

He looked at me, embarrassed, but any word came out of his mouth. "Lìra'y." Neteyam called me. "Have you seen Lo'ak?"

"What? No, I've been with Tuk all this time. Why? What happened?" I didn't ask Neteyam, I asked Aonung.

"My brother apologized and this...this asshole decided to be funny. And left him alone, and he didn't come back yet."

I looked at Aonung. I was surprised, and angry. "What? Aonung, why did you do that?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I fletched at his words, he is using my excuse.

"Okay. Then we'll talk about it later. About everything." He looks at me, his damaged face showing a confused expression. "How much time has Lo'ak been missing?"

"Aonung said after lunch time."

"That's quite a lot." Neteyam was worried, his father searched the whole island till Lo'ak appeared. "He will be fine, Neteyam. Your brother is strong."

He smiled at me, I guess that thanking me for the support. When the parents arrived with Lo'ak I stayed on Tsireyas side. She was anxious about the state of his 'not boyfriend' and I had to hit her hands to stop her from biting her nails.