New Kate

(Song of the chapter: The bitter end-Falling in reverse)

*Two weeks later*

"Come on Morgue" I groaned. "I dont want to!" he hissed back. "Why can''t I just move on?" I glared at him. "You're doing this buddy...now come on" I whispered dragging him through the freak show doors. Todd was sitting in the back room waiting for us.  I pushed Morgue into a seat and had him explain everything. I sat on the side waiting for it to be over. "well...." Todd said. "You are one of our most popular performers.. I guess I could let you back. But this is your last chance. Nick is very upset" He said sternly. I'd almost completely forgotten about Nick. I hoped he was okay. After the meeting was over, Morgue and I were walking back across the street to his apartment. We stopped at a couple stores down town and we were about to walk across the street, he grabbed my arm. "Kate...remember that promise you made?" he said pointing to a sign that had a big pair of scissors on it. I sighed. I promised that I would cut my hair to be even with him. "Fine" I sighed. He opened the door for me and led me inside. A busty woman with long, blond hair walked up to us. " hey, Im Becca, what can I do for you honey?" she asked. "uhh" I said softly. "I dont have an appointment...Is this a ba-" I was cut off. "Oh no honey, sit down we'll have you fixed up in no time. " Becca said pushing me into a chair.

*New person talking each line*

"Alright honey, what would you like?"

"Uhmmm...I dont know just a trim maybe"

"You sure? your hair is very thick"

"Sure, just a trim"

Just then, Morgue interrupted, "Oh hell naw, you're taking some of those sceenie weenie  bangs off at the top" he yelled. I groaned. "fine" Becca looked back at me. "Alright what if we make it shorter it in the back and then layer it on top?" I nodded and we got started. Morgue was sitting there holding my hand the whole time and I kept my eyes closed hoping for it to be over.  About twenty minutes into it, I was about to get up and leave but then I heard Becca mutter something that you NEVER wanna hear a hair stylist say... "Oops..." '

OOPS?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN OOPS? YOU BETTER HAVE JUST BROKE A NAIL OR SOMETHING BECAUSE IF YOU MESSED UP MY HAIR, IM GONNA SUE YOU BLOND    , BUSTY, BITCH!. And then I grabbed my bag, and Morgue and walked out there like a boss.

No, Im totally kidding. I Brushed it off like it was nothing, although I was angry, turned back to the mirror, and let her continue.  Morgue didnt look happy with her, but he let her continue as well. About 20 minutes later, It was done. I didnt wanna see, but when she turned me around, I wasnt that upset, It looked good. My bangs were pretty much gone. They didnt cover my eyes anymore but they drooped over my eyebrows. Morgue looked at me and gasped. "wow....You look...sexy" he said eyeing my face and hair. I giggled and covered my mouth. "Well I'll say, you two make a beautiful couple" Becca said patting my head causing me to flinch. Morgue gave  her the evil eye and she backed away slowly, we paid, and then he took me to ever goth store in town that he could find. We got a whole bunch of new clothes, and then went back to his place, cuddled, and watched Netlix. :)

__________________________________________________________________________

SSorry, Kinda suckish chapter. Its been a while since I updated and I developed writers block again. So sorry if I dont update for a while. I will as soon as I can, Promise.

Keep smiling :)