It's about time you know

**Kates P.O.V.**

***two weeks later***

        Morgue and I had been dating for a little over two weeks after the accident, but we were very happy with each other. We started hanging out even more than usual, of course. We hadn't announced our big turn to the rest of the Freakshow yet. Creature had woken up two days after Morgue had. But he had skipped a few work days, not much though. I spent most of the weekend with Morgue cuddling and watching Nexflix. he taught me quite a few new stunts too which was really cool.  We were watching old episodes of freakshow one night when I had an idea. "Morgue?" I said. He turned his head. "yes Kate?" he asked. "will you teach me how to swallow a sword?" I asked making puppy eyes. He took a seond to think about it. "Alright I will, But you have to work really hard and its not gonna be easy..." He said. I was so happy. I thanked him and threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. Once I let go, he smiled and took me down to the basement to teach me at least the basics and maybe somethin new. I'd taught myself a few stunts on my own but I always needed his help at least a little bit. He explained the basics to me and I promised I'd practice hard.The next day at work, I was talking to Danielle about Asias birthday when Morgue walked in. Nobody in our freakshow family had any idea that we were dating at all. I figured today was the day to tell them. So I pulled Morgue aside when I got the chance. "Morgue, I think it's about time that we make our announcment, I'm sure they'll all be fine with it, its been a while now anyway..." i said. he nodded "I couldnt agree more, should we do it right now then, like, now?" he asked. "wouldn't hurt" I replied. He agreed and we got up to assemble the rest of the freakshow. Once we had, we stood up on the stage and I took a deep breath. "guys..." we have an announcment," i said. Todd smiled. "well then, its about time we knew..let's hear it " he said. I looked at Morgue and he smiled at me. "Morgue and I are...dating.." i said softly. it was silent for a minute until Creature yelled. "I ship it forever!"" everyone laughed and cheered. I took Morgue's hand and smiled. Todd grabbed some drinks from the back and we all had a little celebration with drinks and snacks. Afterwards, We had a little break. Morgue pulled me behind the curtian. "Kate," he said. "You know in order to have a good relationship that means no secrets, right?" he said. I nodded. "ok, I just wanted to clarify that, you can go now." he said starting to get up but I grabbed his arm before he could. "But Morgue," I said. "you know what that means right?" I asked. He shook his head. I sat him down again and took his hands in mine, "you have to tell me your real name..." i said softy, I really hoped i hadn't offended him. he leaned back in his chair and sighed. It was just silence for a really long time. He had to think about it for a wile before he ast up again. "ok, I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to tell anybody...Are you sure you wanna know?" he asked.

(new person talking each line)

"Kate, are you sure you wanna know?"

"yes Morgue"

"are you really sure?"

"yes"

"are you sure you're sure?"

"yes"

This went on for quite a while until he asked for about the 12th time. "are you sure you're sure you're sure?" he asked.

"MORGUE!!" I yelled giving him a hard, well delivered smack across his face. He drew back in shock. "ok geez.." he whispered. "sorry..." i said. "alright Kate, I might as well start with...I've been working here for a little over a year now...I'm 24 years old...I love you...and uh.. what was the last thing?" he asked. I did a facepalm. "Morgue...your name...?" i said. he leaned in really close to my face. "ok sorry I've been avoiding it...its time you know..my name is..." he said leaning in even closer.

"Morgen night..."