Chapter N.10-Written

"Ume wakes up from regenerating sleep."

"She puts on her purple uniform, puffy yet slick, it fits perfectly on her."

Ume="Today is a new day, come on, Ume!"

"And in just minutes, the trio gets outside."

Der=I'm nervous... What will this be about?

Mir=It's a knowledge test first, and after that, the physical test come by.

"They get into the main hall, where various empty seats are just waiting for them."

Ume=This place looks so cool...

Ume=I'm glad I chose this life.

"A young lady dressed in green clears her voice through the microphone.

???=Good morning, students! I hope you're fully charged for today's tests!

???=My name is Sampaguita Manug, and I am your Chemistry teacher!

"The woman has pointy ears and brown hair tired in a bun, she wears green and a wide smile."

Sam=I suggest you to take a seat for yourselves, and remember:

Sam=Both this exam, and the physical one do not give any type of vote to you.
These tests are just run to take data from you, and to let you taste a drop of this university's routine.

Sam=We're just 2 minutes away from starting! I hope everybody's here...

"The two minutes quickly pass. Ume is already on her sheet, focusing."

Ume="Alright, Ume. Even if this does not matter that much, try and make yourself look good!"

Ume="Let's see these questio-"

Ume="What is my favourite colour?!"

Ume="Uhm... Purple? I like my eyes..."

Ume="This is no test... It looks more like something to get to know us. It makes sense, though, since Principal Purson was looking forward to break the ice."

Ume="Oh, these look like real questions."

Ume="What is an Ability?"

"She writes down her answer in a simple, yet appealing calligraphy."

Ume="People of The Afterlife refer to Ability as a genetic trait considered supernatural by terrestrials."

Ume="I sound so intellectual in this! Next question!"

Ume="What is Energy Manipulation?"

Ume="This is a harder question... I never thought about it. What is Energy Manipulation?"

"Putting her pen on the paper, she does not hesitate to write."

Ume="I do not know."

Ume=Aw, here more questions about myself.

Ume="Race: Human. Ability: Thunderclap."

Ume="Favourite Energy Type:Pure. Least Favourite Energy Type:Enclosure."

Ume="Stupid Enclosure Energy... Thinking about it, I'm ashamed I still can't make an Enclosure after all these years..."

"She sighs and gets up with her sheet, finished."

"As she reaches her teacher, Sampaguita smiles at her."

Sam=Hey, you are Grigore's daughter, right?

Ume=Y-Yes?

Sam=Why don't you sit here with me? I was curious.

Ume=O-Ok?

"Ume nervously sits next to her, as everyone looks at her."