New years kiss?

Tw: gay seggs, Byler

New Year's Eve is one of wills favorite holidays and each new years him and his family goes to mikes house. Will had liked mike since they were kids and he's planning on telling mike his feeling before the ball drops.
Sometimes will even cuddles with his pillow at night and even holds his own hand thinking it's mike.

"Will! Are you awake hun!" Joyce yells. "Yeah, what time are we going over to mikes?!" Will says. "They said we can come over at 12 and it's 10:46 so I would suggest getting ready right now!" Joyce says. "Okay mom!"

Will gets ready and it's now 11 am. He starts to practice the lines he wants to say to mike. "Hey mike, I know you're with el but I need to tell you that I like you, I likes you for a long time." Will recites. "That's good enough."

Argyle gives Joyce, Jonathan, and will a ride to the wheelers house. Once they arrive there they see everyone standing in the front yard. Will gets out of the car and sees mike smiling at him. Mike walks up to wills and hugs him.

"It feels like it's been forever." Mike says. "It's only been a week." Will laughs.

Everyone goes inside and will and mike go to the basement. Mike and will that for awhile

Time skip cuz I'm lazy as fuck
11:55 pm

"I just realized what time it is." Mike says. "Mike, there is something I've been needing to tell you." "I have something I need to tell you also." Mike says. "You go first will." Will takes a deep breath.

" I know you're with el but I need to tell you that I like you, I liked you for a long time." Will says.

Everyone upstairs is counting down

"I-I'm sorry mike."
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" Everyone screams

"Happy new year." Mike says as he kisses will. "Me and el broke up about a week ago and I have had feelings for you for a long time also." Mike says. "Really?" Will says.

Mike nods as he goes in for another kiss yet more lustfuly. It turns into a make out session. Mike stops the kiss and goes to wills neck and plants hickeys on his neck. Will let's a soft whimper out as mike leaves hickeys on his neck. Mike stops and looks at will and will nods to keep going.

Mike unbuttons wills shirt and places a hickey on his collarbone. Will moans. "P-please..." will says. Mike looks up. "Fuck me." Will begs. Mike takes wills to a more secret place in his basement where no one can hear them.

Mike places will on the floor and puts 2 fingers on his lips. Will starts sucking and lubricating mikes fingers for prep. Mike takes his fingers out of wills mouth with a strand of saliva following.

Mikes undoes his pants while wills does also. Without telling will mike sticks his fingers up there😀. (I'm so sorry) will moans. "Damn 2 fingers make you moan?" Mike says.

("Have fun wit my mega dick bitch>:)")

Mike takes his fingers out and puts his 🍆 in will. Will moans loudly. "M-mike!" Will moans. 

Wills was now a moaning mess, he might aswell be seeing stars. "Mmm- I'm c-close." Will says. Mike goes harder and faster wanting to hear more out of will.

"MmMmm." Soon enough they both came.

Mike lays down next to will both trying to catch there breath. "I fucking love you will." Mike says panting.

"I love you more."

Word count: 605