Stripper🔥

In this au Will is a stripper and mike had a crush on Will and mike didn't know about Will being a stripper but they haven't seen eachother in over a year😭

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dick————-Mikes POVMe and the party are planning to go to a club for the first time for my 21st birthday

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dick
————-
Mikes POV
Me and the party are planning to go to a club for the first time for my 21st birthday. Sadly will wont be here for it. I wore a suit with a blue bow. The rest of the party wore a suit with their fav color bow. We all got in argyles van because he was giving us a ride to the club. "You ready for this bro!" Dustin says. "Yeah, I just kinda wish Will was here." I say. "Yeah we all do." Lucas says. Once we arrive we got front row seats to the strip pet of the club (idfk) soon as we got our drinks the show started in front of us. "Please welcome will Byers!" The announcer says. "Will??" I say. As soon as the announcer cuts off music started playing and two girls at both sides of him walked out and started to dance. Wills was wearing a black lingerie dancing to SMOKE IT OFF! He was shaking his hips along with the beat of the song and I was getting 🧱🧱🧱🧱 (bahahhaha) as soon as the song ended he went back into the dressing rooms. All of my friends knew I liked Will. "Mike looks like your man is a stripper." Lucas said as the rest laughed. Will came out of his dressing room with a small robe on and stopped. We made eye contact. "Mike?" Will says. "Mike, I-I'm so sorry you had to see me li-." I got up and kissed Will on the lips passionately. "OoooooOJjaiabaiwgeue" Dustin says. "OMG MIKES KISSING HIS CRUSH OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Lucas basically screams. "Crush?" Will stops. "I'm sorry." I say as I get cut off by wills lips smacking mine. I felt as if I needed him, like, right now. Will stopped. "Shit I have to get to my next performance." Will said. "See you up there cutie." I say. Will smiles and walks away. "We have will Byers again preforming for us." Will came out in a tight mini skirt with fishnets and garter with a crop top on dancing to boys a liar.  He was doing the anime girl stance (I'm cringing) Will shaking his hips (let's face it he's a fucking UWU girl😭👹) his mini skirt was flowing to gracefully on his hips. He was dancing and all the sudden (cringe alert) he did a face that looked like he was getting railed. God I wanted him so bad. I could feel myself getting hard. Suddenly he walked off stage and a siren went off and the announcer said 'lap dance party' will came out and straddled on top of me still in his lingerie. He tilted my head up with a finger and said "care for a lap dance pretty boy~"
————
Wills pov
I asked Mike for a lap dance but I wanted to tease him. "Oh, I forgot you two were here. Lucas and Dustin just stare in pure terror. "Why don't we go to the VIP room~" I insist. "Sure~" mike says. I grab his hand and take him to the room. Mike pins me to the bed in the room and we start making out. We break the kiss, I thought to get air but mike went down on my neck and started to give me hickeys. I groan softly against my lips. "Gah~" I moan. "Mike- please fuck me." I plead. Mike stops giving me hickeys and looks at me. I look back at him, at first I thought that he was mad I said that but then he unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. It's kinda weird thinking that you and your best friend who you used to play dnd with is now gonna fuck you. I could tell that mike was eager to fuck me. Mike flips up my skirt and holds my hips as he slowly inserts his dick in me. "Mmn- mike~" I moaned as he started going in and out slowly. "Faster-" I moaned. Then he went faster in me and god it felt so good. "Mike- I don't care how fast or hard you go just please fuck me as much as you want-" I say. Mike was completely lost for words. Mike started to speed up and hit harder in me. "Oh! Right there mike~" I say as he hit my prostate. I was arching my back as he kept slamming directly into my prostate. "AhH! God!" I moan. I was so close to cumming. Mike then came in me with one last thrust. We both crashed and looked at each-other panting. "Wow." Mike says. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I say still panting. "Of course."

————
HAPPY HAPPY HAAA....
Words: 817

Byler Smut༆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें