*•Hotel lovers•*

(Smut, daddy kink, hotel sex, toys, rough sex)
Cue the confetti**

————————————————————————

Me and mike have been dating for about 3 years and we have had sex a couple of times I'm kinda missing it. I'm taking my journal with me for our trip out of town. I can't wait -Will

—————
Me and mike packed all our bags and got in the car.
—————

"So what's the hotels name called again?" Will says. "Oh man I can't remember." Mike laughs as heputs his hand on my thigh and rubs up and down. I groan under my breath. Mike looks at me. "Wait for tonight, I'll fuck you till you can't walk." Mike says smirking. Wills breath grew heavier as mikes hand rubs up farther.

—————
They traveled from indiana to Pennsylvania and stopped at a hotel in Pittsburgh. (I'm a proud Pennsylvanian😻😻). "This is our stop." Mike says. Wills was sleeping peacefully but woke up. "A-are we here?" Will asks. "Yes." 
"Now remember, when we get in to hotel I want you to strip for me and I want you to not be loud or I'll have to punish you~" mike says demanding to will. "Don't worry, you don't have to ask me."
—————
Mike and will grab there suitcases and walk in the hotel and check into their room. Mike closed the door and locked it as soon as they both got in. Will put his belongings on the ground and started to strip. Just seeing the thought of will stripping for him makes him so horny.Mike puts his bags down and pins will to the bed and starts making out with him.
—————
While they are making out mike strips also. Mike gets the lube he brought from home and lubes his fingers to stretch will. Mike added one finger and kept going in and out slowly. After wills was stretched, mike puts lube on his dick.
—————
Mike and will knew what position to do whenever they fuck. Mike sits down by wills and will understands immediately. Will goes and sits on mikes lap facing him. Will sits on mikes dick and goes down on it. Wills is holding mikes neck and back. Will goes down the full way and moans. Mike wanted to make sure wills was adjusted first because they haven't had sec in over 3 months. Will doesn't care if it hurt or not, he just wanted mike in him. Wills was now bouncing on mike and a moaning mess. Will completely forgot to not moan loud or mike would have to punish him. "Mike! Ah-." Will moaned. They were both close to cumming. "C-close." Will moaned.
Mike stopped wills before he came. "Will, did you forget~" mike says. "W-what?"
"I'm gonna have to punish you for being loud my love~" mike says. "Punish me daddy~"
—————
Will knew Mike loved being called that by him. "Your such a slut, I love it." Mike says. "Now, I want you to get in the bed and spread for me while I get the other toys~" Will immediately gets up on the bed and spreads. Mike gets one of those dildo ring vibrator things and puts it on will. Mike turns it on and immediately starts pounding into will. "FUCK! MIKE!~" will basically screams. Mike slams into wills 'spot'. "Oh my god! Mike Right there MMmM~."  "What's my name again."  Mike demands. "Mike!" Will knows what he's doing, he loves everything about teasing mike so he can be fucked harder. Mike turns up the vibrator and fucks will harder. "NghH." Will moans. "Now I'll say it one more time, what's my name." Mike demands. "Mike!" Will moans. Mike stops for a second to get one of them gag balls and handcuffs. He puts his gag ball on and handcuffs him and puts his vibrator on max intensity. Wills was so close. Mike pounded back into his prostate hearing only slight whimpers from him. Will was basically crying but he loved it. Soon will and mike both came. Mike undid the handcuffs, gag ball, and vibrator. Wills was panting like a dog. "C-can we do that like every week?" Will said panting. "How about everyday." Mike said smirking at him. Mike and will giggled. Mike helps clean up will and gets his clothes on for him because wills can't walk.

I FINISHED THIS ON THE BUS
Words: 728