Drawings

Will has a sex book for him and mike of new positions to try. Mike and will usually had sex when they would go to eachother a house. Today mike was going to wills house. Wills began sketching a position he hadn't tried yet but is more popular. Doggy style. (Baguette😻)
————
mike pov
I knew that will had something in store for us when I got there. When I was at the step I rang the bell. Will opened the door. He was wearing really cute skirt that was brown with an oversized beige cardigan with thigh high white socks. "Hey mikeyyy!" Will said hugging me. I covered my mouth. He wondered what was the matter. "I can't stand how cute you look right now.." I say. Will smiled. "Come on in." Will says

(oh u know mike Will be soon😭😭)I'm sorry

Me and will go to his bedroom and sit on his bed. "So what did you draw today?" I asked. Will flips through his book of sketches and finds the one he wants. "This one." Will says. "That one looks fun." I say looking at will as we both giggle. "When would we do it?" I ask. "I mean- it doesn't matter to me." Will says. I wanted to fuck him rn.
———
Wills pov
I could tell he couldn't wait to fuck me and honestly I couldn't either. "Wanna just do it now?" I say. Mikes eyes lit up. "Erm- sure." Mike said. Mike is still a bit shy when it comes to this stuff.

(I'm sorry I don't like writing the part where they prep)
——
3rd person
Mike puts his dick on wills hold and began to thrust in and out making Will let out soft moans. Wills arms were trembling, he felt as if he couldn't get any strength to hold him up so he cups his hands together and arches his back. "Mmm~ mike-" will moans gripping his hands together. Will let's out soft whimpers making mike want to hear more from him. "I wanna hear you." Mike 'demands'. Will begins to moan mikes name. "Mike! Right there hah-!" Will moans as he begins to pre-cum from the acceleration. "Mm~ c-close." Will says as he starts to cum more. Soon later Will feels something warm inside of him and he knew what happened. Will also came with one last thrust from mike. Mike laid beside Will and looked at him. Wills looked back and started smiling. We both started laughing as mike gave Will one last kiss on the lips before cuddling and falling asleep.

———
Hey author here I wanted to say how fuckin happy I am with getting over 1k reads on this story like that's actually insane to me I've never had this happen before. Also sorry about the shortage of words on my chapter all the sudden Idrk what's gotten into me I have no motivation and if im still writing this story next month I won't be posting for about 5 days cuz im going to Tennessee for marching band yipepeejkskwj.

Words: 515