001 - foreign nostalgia

"SIT STILL, TSU" RONAL hoarsely instructed her whiny goddaughter who blenched at the unbearable sting of the salty, ice cold seaweed as her godmother tightened the leaf around her discolored wrist, "This will prevent swelling

"SIT STILL, TSU" RONAL hoarsely instructed her whiny goddaughter who blenched at the unbearable sting of the salty, ice cold seaweed as her godmother tightened the leaf around her discolored wrist, "This will prevent swelling." Ronal pierced her dust green orbs to the girls pursed lips and dour glances, before —

"Tsahey! What? — Are you trying to amputate my hand, ma?" Tsu wailed as Ronal restrainedly chuckled at her, "And you're laughing? Because my pain is amusing to you" Tsu continued as she scoffed at Ronal's laughter.

"You go so far as to...to sprain your perfect wrist for... yovo fruit!" Ronal laughed as the girl stammered, "You 'explore' coming back with all these...cuts and bruises —"

"— It's for the experience," her blue-purple eyes lit up as she asserted, "At least I've climbed a tree! Have you— Ow!" she flinched, Ronal hissing as she tightly wrapped the seaweed over her thumb, chanting to Eywa as the patient scrunched her nose to the bitter incense.

"Just like your mother," Ronal murmured, "Brave but...reckless." Ronal lightly tugged her goddaughters skew sat head piece, "Always keeping everyone on their feet —"

Abruptly, a familiar based tune echoed into the room, listening in as the horn repeatedly blew for all to hear, followed by an increase of muffled chatter just outside.

"Ma Ronal! Ma Tsu'laika!" a deeper voice urged from the entrance of the aid marui, where their highness's snapped their heads towards him as he panted announcing, "Foreign Na'vi. On the shore."

HER HANDS FIDDLED behind her as she followed Ronal through the distraught crowd, with her chin up high to bounce her curls behind her shoulders, as the crowd split a pathway for the two, all gathered to surround a — family, of five with bluer skin...

HER HANDS FIDDLED behind her as she followed Ronal through the distraught crowd, with her chin up high to bounce her curls behind her shoulders, as the crowd split a pathway for the two, all gathered to surround a — family, of five with bluer skin staring right back at her.

"I see you, Ronal, Tsahik of the Metkayinas." the father gestured to the pregnant tsahik approaching.

"I see you, Ronal" the mother of the foreigners gestured, her children following, with Ronal who stood silent

Tsu'laika caught the swinging braids of one of the members in the corner of her eye. Her ears involuntarily twitched, so did his, as their eyes met for a moment. He readjusted his stance to better carry the shock of what he had laid his yellow-green eyes on.