004 - if you want to live here

THE SONGCHORD BEAD — from Tsu's first bond with Malu, shone in its bioluminescent matter as the golden haired girl pressed her two fingers on it, reciting a tranquil chant of whispers

Neteyam kept his chin down, eyes up at the shut ones of Tsu and her pacific peace that this brought her, looking down to his song chord, wondering whether he could do what she could. Probably not as graceful as hers.

Both sat with their legs crossed, facing each other on the dark silver slippery rock, glittering and peaking its head from out the isolating body of water, lit by the reefs below. A coating breeze finally accompanied them, diffusing the burning incense.

Tsu's eyes scrunched, before slowly opening, as she looked back up to the crescent celestial rock mounted in the sky. Neteyam followed where her eyes were glued upon, the bright lights of stars in the navy sky, all below it being periwinkled by the neighboring planet on the horizon.

"So --...How do you know when she's here?" Neteyam asked, almost under his breath.

"...Concentrate on the songs of the wind. You'll feel it," Tsu's big puppy eyes stared into his glistening ones, looking up to the planet-horizon, "You'll feel her." she quickly smiled, as the words recited in his mind

His head shot back to the girl as a sudden blow of wind flew past them, the hum sounding deeper. Her curls blew to the right of her, as a grin rose to her starry face.

Neteyam's eyes smiled, as he admired her grin — the two ends of her top lip seem to pop out due to her bigger fangs, along with the little dimples above the ends of her lips that deepened whenever she laughed.

Chills ruffled down his spine as he finally heard whispers from the wind — a presence of something greater, flew before them with a based hymn.

Neteyam fiddled around after losing focus — trying to peep at the princess. He thought he'd gotten away with it, but --

"It's much better to keep your eyes shut, warrior," The boy flinched, shooting his head down as she continued, "Unless you want your eyes plucked out, melted and swallowed by the spirits" she looked to him, seeing him shut his eyes tighter, still as a rock. Silent as a mouse.

And at that, she had burst out laughing as she jeered, "...I'm Just kidding...I'm pretty sure they're vegetarian"

"Sure they are" he 'whispered', still with the golden haired girl hearing his deep accented voice over the wind, her ears shifting as he spoke.

The moonlight shot onto his starry, deep blue skin, and his bright amber eyes as he smirked at the girl, both their attention being stolen by a louder hymn, sounding like wails of a whale, a tulkun.

Tsu narrowed her heterochromic orbs, biting the insides of her cheek as she whined, "Malu Malu Malu...always taking her sweet time."

"