~first impression~

A/N- Hello, I am editing every chapter and slowly improving them. these first chapters are from long ago and my writing improves a lot threw out this story. thank you for reading and please, don't judge off the first chapter!

you were woken up by yelling and loud gunshots. People in armor start to pull you out of the helicopter,  rushing you inside. once you are inside you look around and are completely alone. everything and one you've lost suddenly came rushing to mind. none of them made it out, for all I know the grievers killed them all. the place was huge and empty, creepy if you will. As you were lost in thought, a deep Irish voice speaks up from behind you "Hello, y/n correct?" you turn and are faced with a tall, middle-aged, man looking down at you. "ye- yes..'"you manage to get out of your suddenly, numb, feeling mouth. the confusion of how he knew your name crossed your mind many times, but the fear of where you were was worse. 

"it's ok I know you're scared. Don't worry ill keep you safe! and out of WCKD's hands." the man said warmly.  you stare into his deep blue steel eyes. "tha- thank you." you mutter looking back to the ground. "sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Janson, I run this place." he said extending his hand for you to shake. you touch his hand hesitantly and shake it, feeling the warmth of this hand turning your face red causing him to let out a small laugh.  you look up at him confused "Follow me, let's get some food in ya'." he said as he started to walk off. you follow him quickly walking next to him. 'this man so... kind.' you thought to yourself. 

"so... no friends made it out with you?" he asked looking over his shoulder at you. Your gaze was kept on the ground in front of you, as you walked close behind him. "No".  "hmm," he hums in return. "you don't like to talk or what?" he asks. "I- well umm I don't know, I'm sorry." you say quietly.  "no need to apologize, I understand you're scared, it's ok," he tells you sweetly.  once you arrive at a cafeteria you notice it's full of people.  he sees how awkward you were. "hey, it's alright," he says turning to you "They have all been in a maze just like you." he says before opening the door.  once you walk in Janson leaves and you look around and see no one you have ever seen or met before. you slowly walk over to a table no one was at, keeping your head down, an almost shameful action. 

after about five munites Janson walks through the doors you had come in. "ok everyone you know how it works if I call your name get up and follow me." Janson starts reading off names from a clipboard he had in his hands. you notice how veiny and big they are. then suddenly "And, y/n come with me please, and thank you." you look at him and stand up walking out of the cafeteria with him. "no food?" he asked concerned. "oh uhh no im- I'm not hungry." you say. he then turns to you and looks dead into y/e/c. "y/n I don't like being lied to." he says sternly. you look to the ground and mumble out "I don't like eating in front of people." he looks back to the door in front of you guys and nods. he then swipes his keycard and once again you catch a glimpse of his veiny hands. he looks at you and motioned you to enter.  you walk in and sit on the chair, he then pulls one up sitting across the small table for you. "so, y/n tell me what do you remember about WCKD?" he asks looking at you. you think for a moment

 "I- uhh... well I remember that they put me in the maze and umm that- that they killed my- my family." you feel your eyes start to fill with tears as they roll down your face. then Janson stands up and walks over to you, he kneels down in front of you and softly whips the tears off your cheek. "hey, hey it's ok, don't cry darling." he says softly. he then puts his strong arms around you and pulls you close to his chest. at first, you don't know what to do but instantly feel comforted by him and hug him back.  

(help why are all my first fanfics so pick me?!)

he soon lets go and looks at you. 'his eyes are so beautiful' you think to yourself. "ok come on let's get you to a room." he says as he pulls you to your feet. you follow him out of the room and he leads you to a decent-sized room with a bed and nothing else.  "here you are, and I'm sorry that we couldn't get you with some other girls but we are full right now." he says smiling down at you who was sitting on your new bed. you nod your head as he walks over to you. he sits down next to you and turns to you, and you look at his face admiring how handsome he was. "I hope you get more comfortable eating with the overs. but if you don't let me know,  you can eat alone if that's what you would like." he says warmly. "th- thank you Janson." you say shyly.  "no need y/n, you seem like a good person I want them to treat you good too." he says looking into your eyes making your cheeks turn a bit pink.  he then stands up "well I better get going, I have things to do." he says before kissing your forehead and leaving.

 {heyyyy sorry if this is kinda short and boring but I promise it gets better}

AND DAMN AIDAN LOOKS SO GOOD IN THAT PICTURE!!!